Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

gurl all im saying is this game is too much sometimes
ppl get crazy and it feels like its better to stick alone but ya gotta crew with others on missions or whatever
anyway, keep doing what youre doing
you got to 4.2 didnt you?
Be sure to run away from the deadly flamingos 1 of them killed me yesterday
Actually, I got to an even 5.0! But that was with a lot of fluff farming. I was so glad to be let into the crew that I was in, because usually people get mad or worse. Guess that is what happens if you get on a nearly empty server, huh?
heart

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Awesome Im not new to zOMG or gaia I had an account during 2007 but was hacked......dont know why. But this is my new account XD

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I wouldn't mind helping. I just might take you through all the quests since storyline for them is worth it. Just pm me when you have free time. I'm usually busy smebbing from 9am-3pm, but other than that I'm free.
set level 4.0 then go to ZenGarden, go to where have ghost lantern..i do thaht.. twisted

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
It gets even harder in the areas CL5 and onward. If you want help, you can always call on me or friend me etc. 3nodding
Silk Kanishk
It gets even harder in the areas CL5 and onward. If you want help, you can always call on me or friend me etc. 3nodding

I have had people tell me that so many times, and they tell me that Gold Beach is the hardest area. Is this actually true? Or does it all depend on the rings that you get?

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Kalliah Aztraku
Silk Kanishk

I have had people tell me that so many times, and they tell me that Gold Beach is the hardest area. Is this actually true? Or does it all depend on the rings that you get?

I personally find old aqueduct and otami ruins tougher areas, but yeah, it gets pretty tough. And rings are important too. You'll almost definitely need help for some of the quests in OA and OR.

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ZeroDarkMatter
Myrielle
xSaiph
Myrielle
xSaiph
true story xD
I actually did that before the soulbinding. lolololol
then ur one badass zOMGer : DDDD
Rings were really, really cheap back then so it wasn't hard.
Liar i was there as a ring vendor xD I remember CL10 rings went for 300k xD das how i make 10m in a day...the good ole days of 08

only 300k?
ONLY 300K?
but no I remember their prices dropped like rocks.

Perfect Saint

DAMN YOU BARRELS
ZeroDarkMatter
Myrielle
xSaiph
Myrielle
xSaiph
true story xD
I actually did that before the soulbinding. lolololol
Liar i was there as a ring vendor xD I remember CL10 rings went for 300k xD das how i make 10m in a day...the good ole days of 08

only 300k?
ONLY 300K?
I don't know when he has selling his rings, but I only bought low leveled ones to make my rings higher. I obviously didn't buy CL 10.0 ones because they were expensive since orbs were so much harder to earn back then. I bought the cheap ones like 1.3s, 1.5s, small ones, for a few hundreds or thousands gold by lurking in the MP. I didn't really buy all that much for the same reason I don't play anymore. I couldn't stand paying for stuff like power ups. My gold goes to my clothes. None of my rings were even CL 8.0 before they soulbound them in December that same year. So, ZeroFarkMatter, I wasn't lying. You were on the opposite end of the selling spectrum, I wouldn't even bother with your stock since they were too expensive and they were already CL 10.0. I don't appreciate being accused thus. rolleyes
Besides, I do have a MP graph of how cheap Hack was going for (and those were most likely low level ones since people were just dumping rings left and right and undercutting each other) and I didn't even buy the more desired rings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Myrielle
DAMN YOU BARRELS
ZeroDarkMatter
Myrielle
xSaiph

only 300k?
ONLY 300K?
I don't know when he has selling his rings, but I only bought low leveled ones to make my rings higher. I obviously didn't buy CL 10.0 ones because they were expensive since orbs were so much harder to earn back then. I bought the cheap ones like 1.3s, 1.5s, small ones, for a few hundreds or thousands gold by lurking in the MP. I didn't really buy all that much for the same reason I don't play anymore. I couldn't stand paying for stuff like power ups. My gold goes to my clothes. None of my rings were even CL 8.0 before they soulbound them in December that same year. So, ZeroFarkMatter, I wasn't lying. You were on the opposite end of the selling spectrum, I wouldn't even bother with your stock since they were too expensive and they were already CL 10.0. I don't appreciate being accused thus. rolleyes
Besides, I do have a MP graph of how cheap Hack was going for (and those were most likely low level ones since people were just dumping rings left and right and undercutting each other) and I didn't even buy the more desired rings.

User Image

OH MY GOD IT WON'T SHOW UP. gonk do you know how to fix broken images by any chance

Perfect Saint

DAMN YOU BARRELS
Myrielle
DAMN YOU BARRELS
ZeroDarkMatter
Myrielle
xSaiph

only 300k?
ONLY 300K?

User Image

OH MY GOD IT WON'T SHOW UP. gonk do you know how to fix broken images by any chance
I fixed it with a new link.

I remember I didn't hit CL 10.0 until Feb 09 since I lent most of my higher level rings to a friend when the soulbinding hit and I stopped playing for a couple of months.

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Myrielle
DAMN YOU BARRELS
Myrielle
DAMN YOU BARRELS
ZeroDarkMatter

only 300k?
ONLY 300K?

User Image

I fixed it with a new link.

I remember I didn't hit CL 10.0 until Feb 09 since I lent most of my higher level rings to a friend when the soulbinding hit and I stopped playing for a couple of months.

Why the hell does gaia keep graphing for as long as they have omg. and images tend to break on me just instantly but thanks for reposting it. i didn't doubt you tho. 8D
that guy probably isn't going to reply in the end :<

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Kalliah Aztraku
And I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me get up to at least level 5. I am currently 4.2 right now, and I just need to know where you can get a lot of orbs. Thanks in advance for any help that I am given. sweatdrop

Try and do Papa Saw.

If they drop rings that you've already have,

then Salvage the lower CL rings for orbs.

By the time you are SMOBing at level 10, then u can get loads of orbs!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff