Welcome to Gaia! ::

And I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me get up to at least level 5. I am currently 4.2 right now, and I just need to know where you can get a lot of orbs. Thanks in advance for any help that I am given. sweatdrop

Perfect Saint

Go back to CL 1.7 and go farm Sand Trap fluffs with a crew in the Village Green. Invest in some orb doublers as well. You'll hit CL 5.0 within a short time.
Myrielle
Go back to CL 1.7 and go farm Sand Trap fluffs with a crew in the Village Green. Invest in some orb doublers as well. You'll hit CL 5.0 within a short time.

I can never join in a crew there. It seems that everyone wants to keep to their friends when it comes to fluff farming. Is there another way that I can get orbs? question
The Doll Shrine is a great way to get orbs. It got me to CL 4.0 in less than half a day.

Perfect Saint

Kalliah Aztraku
Myrielle

I can never join in a crew there. It seems that everyone wants to keep to their friends when it comes to fluff farming. Is there another way that I can get orbs? question
Make your own crew? Even if you farm there solo, they can either let you or get you to join if they have space, they'd prefer that you join them rather than you sharing the resources. If they insult you, you can report them and put them all on Ignore. You have the same privilege to farm there as they do.

Really, any area with a high or consistent spawn will serve your purpose. Instance farming in DMP and the Doll Shrine can work.

If you are rich as hell, you can buy rings off the MP and salvage them for orbs. ninja
Myrielle

If you are rich as hell, you can buy rings off the MP and salvage them for orbs. ninja
emotion_facepalm

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Seasend
Myrielle

emotion_facepalm
true story xD
xSaiph
Seasend
Myrielle

emotion_facepalm
true story xD
even worse emotion_facepalm

Perfect Saint

xSaiph
Seasend
Myrielle

emotion_facepalm
true story xD
I actually did that before the soulbinding. lolololol
Myrielle
xSaiph
Seasend
Myrielle

emotion_facepalm
true story xD

Would you actually care to help me some tomorrow? I would appreciate it very much.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Myrielle
xSaiph
Seasend
Myrielle

emotion_facepalm
true story xD
then ur one badass zOMGer : DDDD

Perfect Saint

xSaiph
Myrielle
xSaiph
Seasend
Myrielle

emotion_facepalm
true story xD
Rings were really, really cheap back then so it wasn't hard.

Friendly Friend

You could join my guild and clan about zOMG, I could make stickies about your situation. Try the doll shrine or keep finishing quests.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Myrielle
xSaiph
Myrielle
xSaiph
Seasend
Myrielle

emotion_facepalm
true story xD
Rings were really, really cheap back then so it wasn't hard.
Liar i was there as a ring vendor xD I remember CL10 rings went for 300k xD das how i make 10m in a day...the good ole days of 08

Wheezing Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Personally, i go to Deadman's pass with a few others and just run that on medium quite a bit. Lots of orbs and money will drop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff