Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Many people will agree with me that zOMG! needs new servers,,,,, sad I go on nearly everyday (to torture fluffs in village greens) and one or even 2 additional servers would be nice smile before when i got gaia a year or two ago zOMG! had 4 servers (i thin so... it definatley had more than 2!) So am appealing to THE WHOLE GAIA COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!! ASK FOR NEW SERVERS I REALLY AM SICK OF THIS!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I may sound like an annoying little brat but agree with me we do need those SERVERS lol lol lol
All I want is the server lag under control. emotion_8c
Not gonna happen. It's lagging because they are doing last time updates and then they are scrapping it. They aren't going to update it or work on it or add to it ever again, in favor of a cheap facebook copycat replacement.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Miss Saidie
Not gonna happen. It's lagging because they are doing last time updates and then they are scrapping it. They aren't going to update it or work on it or add to it ever again, in favor of a cheap facebook copycat replacement.

They aren't scrapping zOMG! lulz.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Miss Saidie
When you're done being so condescending and negative, we'll be here. :3
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Miss Saidie

Alright, put up the blinders, I don't really care one way or another. I'm reporting what I've read in posts by the people working on zOMG themselves, but whatever.
- Ishki -
All I want is the server lag under control. emotion_8c

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Getting Unicorns
Miss Saidie

They aren't scrapping zOMG! lulz.
Not scrapping, just not working on it again because gaia is a sell out to facebook which likes to sell your info.

Aged Nerd

18,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50

Shameless Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Miss Saidie
Alright, put up the blinders, I don't really care one way or another. I'm reporting what I've read in posts by the people working on zOMG themselves, but whatever.

Mind sharing those quotes then?
May i suggest you preferably read a few of the things Swarf has posted.
He seems to think it's not going any where.. Do you know more about the game's future than he does? rolleyes
Dino-Ash
Miss Saidie

He seems to think it's not going any where.. Do you know more about the game's future than he does? rolleyes

Once again, I looove how everyone is sitting here thinking I'm saying it's being taken off the site completely. And I have read swarf's posts.

Shameless Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Miss Saidie
Once again, I looove how everyone is sitting here thinking I'm saying it's being taken off the site completely. And I have read swarf's posts.

Maybe someone should learn to rephrase the things they say, yes?
Then you wouldn't have others and myself bothering you about spreading false information and you could go on your merry little way down gloom street. 3nodding

IRL Cat

Miss Saidie
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Miss Saidie

JK said zOMG is in maintenance mode. This means the game will not be receiving updates in the mean time (while still having the possibility of being worked on in the future), but will still exist playable on the site. This includes server cycles, which will still be done when required. However, server cycles are not automatic and thus we must wait for them to be done. The game is not being scrapped as far as we know, so stop jumping to conclusions. There's always the possibility, but don't state it as anything more than speculation until it's confirmed. You're either misinformed or do not know the definition of "scrapped".

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Miss Saidie
Dino-Ash
Miss Saidie

Go here and continue with your day. Next time try looking for credible sources, before looking like a fool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff