Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would love it if their was some new rings... Like maybe some new ranged abilites? I would love a ice and snow themed one!!! wink

Anxious Noob

Dragonclan8
I would love it if their was some new rings... Like maybe some new ranged abilites? I would love a ice and snow themed one!!! wink

User Image

There will be nothing new at all. Hate to be a downer but it's pointless to even ask for anything new in z!. In case you haven't heard they fired all the zOMG! devs like a year ago. So it just WON'T happen, ever. User Image

User Image

Dangerous Genius

There's two things that any new ring would have to do:
1) Do something in a way existing rings don't, and
2) Be balanced with existing rings so it's not too strong or too weak.

Assuming zOMG! has development staff to implement a new ring (it doesn't), why not flesh out your idea a little? A ranged ice/snow attack would be cool, but there's already several other ranged rings. What would yours do differently?

If I was going to make a ranged ice ring, I might give it a Root side-effect at higher rage ranks to simulate freezing enemies. Or perhaps Root AND Sleep, but the overall damage would be a little lower to keep it balanced.

Your request isn't a new one, we'd all love to see new rings. ^_^

Leader

Fro all this years zOMG haven't got any new rings , so it's mostly impossible this to happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff