Welcome to Gaia! ::

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
You may want to rethink Sacred Protection and Rotten Fist. They seem a tad overpowered.

Rotten Fist, by the sounds of it, should either have a large stamina cost, or a long recharge, or both, if it is strong. Otherwise, why would you have hack or slash over it. Maybe, reduce its damage to moderate and add a roots affect to it, making it like a bump with a roots affect to it.

Sacred Protection is just waaay over powered, unless it only lasted like 10 seconds at r4. I mean, you can't get hurt, AND reflect. User Image Just no.
Instead, maybe make it reflect the effect a monster does. Like, if you were in Shallow Seas, and went against the sandpuffs, instead of you being affected by the roots they use, you get hit with the damage (or at rank 4 you'ld get a bit of defence buff) but the fluffs would be hit by the roots instead.

Also, I think sacrifice should also give the person you revive all the buffs you had, although that might be hard to program.

Thats just what I think though.

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
If that's true than no new sets can be introduced until either more rings are released or they allow us to mix and match rings to be in multiple sets and give different bonuses. I don't see why they couldn't just make combinations of rings that have similar abilities activate certain effects, regardless of being in a set or not, it's the combination of rings on one side that activates the set so shouldn't it be easy to program and add sets based off of rings already used in sets?

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
iLazy Assassin
LloydIrvingofSymphonia
I believe that's why they call it god mode, invulnerable and impossible to be killed, which is the highest class of cheating and hacking in games, it may be better if it had a damage reduction when healing instead of no damage at all since that is cutting it close to god modding

As for new rings and sets we have 40 rings that aren't associated with events or limited time, excluding the 2 released during limited time periods, and could easily create different ring sets and combos to give even more bonuses and buffs, which I hope will be extended on in chapter 2. For instance my completely made up ring set Dragon focuses on the qualities of a dragon, hot foot and fire rain for fire breathing, dervish for powerful wings, and rock armor for rock hard scales, all of it is based on rings already implemented and uses a unique buff no ring set gives currently

Nice idea. Unfortunately those rings are already implemented in sets (properly).
So we need brand new sets with rings not already taken.

That is indeed a really good idea [like the Dragon set] and the damage reduction... :]

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
LloydIrvingofSymphonia
I believe that's why they call it god mode, invulnerable and impossible to be killed, which is the highest class of cheating and hacking in games, it may be better if it had a damage reduction when healing instead of no damage at all since that is cutting it close to god modding

As for new rings and sets we have 40 rings that aren't associated with events or limited time, excluding the 2 released during limited time periods, and could easily create different ring sets and combos to give even more bonuses and buffs, which I hope will be extended on in chapter 2. For instance my completely made up ring set Dragon focuses on the qualities of a dragon, hot foot and fire rain for fire breathing, dervish for powerful wings, and rock armor for rock hard scales, all of it is based on rings already implemented and uses a unique buff no ring set gives currently

Yeah, that is why I tried to "invent" new rings

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sakiawana
User Image
You may want to rethink Sacred Protection and Rotten Fist. They seem a tad overpowered.

Rotten Fist, by the sounds of it, should either have a large stamina cost, or a long recharge, or both, if it is strong. Otherwise, why would you have hack or slash over it. Maybe, reduce its damage to moderate and add a roots affect to it, making it like a bump with a roots affect to it.

Sacred Protection is just waaay over powered, unless it only lasted like 10 seconds at r4. I mean, you can't get hurt, AND reflect. User Image Just no.
Instead, maybe make it reflect the effect a monster does. Like, if you were in Shallow Seas, and went against the sandpuffs, instead of you being affected by the roots they use, you get hit with the damage (or at rank 4 you'ld get a bit of defence buff) but the fluffs would be hit by the roots instead.

Also, I think sacrifice should also give the person you revive all the buffs you had, although that might be hard to program.

Yes, you are right. Would it be okay, if I would use your name for that you gave me this comment?

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hungarian Avatar 101
Sakiawana
User Image

Yes, you are right. Would it be okay, if I would use your name for that you gave me this comment?
User Image

Nope be my guest biggrin Glad I could help.
*wishes she could think of a good ring idea.

Oh, maybe give the god mode a 'Zeus' ring. who doesn't want to throw lightning at animated? *lame ring idea comes at 1 in the morning*

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sakiawana
Hungarian Avatar 101
Sakiawana
User Image

User Image

Nope be my guest biggrin Glad I could help.
*wishes she could think of a good ring idea.

Oh, maybe give the god mode a 'Zeus' ring. who doesn't want to throw lightning at animated? *lame ring idea comes at 1 in the morning*

I mean like, main idea is HungarianAvatar101's but you said that this and this is not really good, because of this and that...like do you get what I mean? It is hard to say it because I know in my own language, but in english it sounds retard Dx

Oh, I already though about that ring, Thunderbolt, when I was doing the undead, because I though of Doctor Stein from Soul Eater who favors attacks that looks like electrocity xD

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hungarian Avatar 101

I mean like, main idea is HungarianAvatar101's but you said that this and this is not really good, because of this and that...like do you get what I mean? It is hard to say it because I know in my own language, but in english it sounds retard Dx
User ImageOh sorry DX *didn't realise*
I'm not sure if I can say it an simpler.... and I only know english...

Edit: hmm, maybe the ring affect could have like a thunder storm follow an animated around for the thunder bolt/ thunderstorm?
I like bone crusher, rotten fist, and sacrifice out of the rings. Maybe freak, itd have to be weaker than scaredy cat though or it would render scardy cat almost useless. Rotton fist sounds like a good attack except I dont think the damage should be 'massive'.

Muscle power sounds like a glorified fitness ring. Mad luck like a glorified ---. Sacred attack sounds a little god mod-ish to me and too much like improbability sphere.

I like the basic idea of undead and psycho.

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sakiawana
Hungarian Avatar 101

Edit: hmm, maybe the ring affect could have like a thunder storm follow an animated around for the thunder bolt/ thunderstorm?

Hmm,interesting idea

The english comment is for me, because I do not know how to say somrthing I'm thinking xD

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hungarian Avatar 101
Sakiawana
Hungarian Avatar 101

Hmm,interesting idea

The english comment is for me, because I do not know how to say somrthing I'm thinking xD
User Image

heehee thanks biggrin

Ah, well, it also could be because my reading skills aren't to good this later at night...err this early in the morning.

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Queen of Sighs
I like bone crusher, rotten fist, and sacrifice out of the rings. Maybe freak, itd have to be weaker than scaredy cat though or it would render scardy cat almost useless. Rotton fist sounds like a good attack except I dont think the damage should be 'massive'.

Muscle power sounds like a glorified fitness ring. Mad luck like a glorified ---. Sacred attack sounds a little god mod-ish to me and too much like improbability sphere.

Okay, uhm, could I use your name, like it was my idea, but you suggested things?
Hungarian Avatar 101
The Queen of Sighs

Okay, uhm, could I use your name, like it was my idea, but you suggested things?

Uhm yeah... as long as youre not flaming me or anything... lmfao.

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Queen of Sighs
Hungarian Avatar 101
The Queen of Sighs

Thanks, but what does flmaing mean? Is it like "That's what she said!" ?
Hungarian Avatar 101
The Queen of Sighs
Hungarian Avatar 101
The Queen of Sighs

Thanks, but what does flmaing mean? Is it like "That's what she said!" ?

lol, no. more like 'the queen of sighs: shut up and go away i hate you you suck you have stupid ideas and mine are great'. or something like that...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff