Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello the guys cuz u couldn't keep up with the BS(battle system)
I made this forum
Nr.1
User Image
This is how it shall be so stop asking if it will be Maple Story or RunScape
Nr.2
We shall be using rings ,and keep telling us that he will could use both rings and weapons cuz the whole ring idea is already official ,the should be like about 50-100 rings coming up like the Mantis Ring
Nr.3
It will come out in Halloween'08,but that is just a rumor the date isn't official yet
Well there ya go hope this odda be of help
Sice Lucas the Slayer(my brother)isn't online I will answer these questions
The point of this thread is?

Oh ya, and that screenshot is old. And the new version of the battle system has been updated. So basically, thats NOT how the battle system will look.
well I don't know that was one of the first pics...but this area might still be usable
No.

That is.. OLD NOOB OLD
that is old but its one of the first 4-5 screen shots...no other one new
Dark Master Hao
well I don't know that was one of the first pics...but this area might still be usable

Theres already several info threads, info threads that have alot more info than this one. Plus, most of this is untrue. Give me proof that there will be 50-100 rings. List them.

He has no official way of knowing it will be out by halloween, and information thread always states the truth.

This will not "odda be of help" because its all false information.

You spelled Runescape wrong. And theres no way of saying that it isnt similar to MS or RS because everyone has their own personal opinion.
Dark Master Hao
that is old but its one of the first 4-5 screen shots...no other one new

False.

The newer screenshots are in the gaia info page.
Airez personally tolled this to my brother...
Dark Master Hao
Airez personally tolled this to my brother...

You spelled told wrong. Prove it.
Ask him....SUE ME!!!

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dark Master Hao
Ask him....SUE ME!!!

Whenever receiving a PM with info it's common sense to save it as proof for later on.
I'm back to my forum well wat ya think so far only old players not new ones but hey mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff