Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 >

Kullani's Wife

Married Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Any one have a iPad and cant even play games from gaia ?lol anyone wish you could play Gaia on IPad and talk and make new friends? I been playing Gaia since 2008 lol I like Gaia its fun but all I got is a iPad no comp lol any one agree?

Familiar Lunatic

lol. Where's the necromancer? lol, let's ask Jobs x D
zOMG's been shelved; meaning: no more updates. An app is unlikely to be made.

Kullani's Wife

Married Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well that's a bummer lol many if everyone come to this form and vote together as a whole group maybe Gaia will give it a rethink ppl would buy more Gaia cash I know most of the ppl in this world has iPod and iPads and gave up there comp cus it's lighter than a comp. I think we all can come together and Gaia will look this up and might make an app for us I think it would bring Gaia users online more lol wouldn't you agree?

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
I wish for one too. ^ ^

Only for iPod as well. But it doesn't have to be the same zOMG!, it can be a different quest, more suitable for iOS.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
That'd be amazing. @- @

Kullani's Wife

Married Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Yea I agree if everyone come to gether lol we all can make it happen lol we need the whole gaia to like thiss post aand gaia will give it a thought I gave up my comp to get the ipad lol I like the ipad but I can't play gaia's games on it. It a bummer though.

Enigmatic Duelist

Uhm, it's gonna be a pain If you have big fingers...

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
SilentDork
Yea I agree if everyone come to gether lol we all can make it happen lol we need the whole gaia to like thiss post aand gaia will give it a thought I gave up my comp to get the ipad lol I like the ipad but I can't play gaia's games on it. It a bummer though.

Check out the million other threads about helping zOMG get new updates and maybe you can help! heart

Kullani's Wife

Married Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
petiele
SilentDork

Check out the million other threads about helping zOMG get new updates and maybe you can help! heart
like how?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
there are some people who play zomg on their tablets, including ipads.

try using the forum search engine for people who can, and ask how they do it 3nodding

just, srsly, dont necro dead threads emotion_donotwant

Benevolent Codger

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

This thread has existed for a grand total of 13 hours, at this point. I'm afraid our standards for "necro" are getting a little stifling, here. gonk

----

Unfortunately most Gaia games are written in Flash, and Apple has done all it can to avoid supporting Flash directly; there may be ways to achieve it, but porting any of Gaia's games directly to an iDevice would be difficult, considering that incompatibility... sweatdrop
zOMG would have to strike a deal with apple, something that is not easily done.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Red Kutai
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

This thread has existed for a grand total of 13 hours, at this point. I'm afraid our standards for "necro" are getting a little stifling, here. gonk

not sure what you thought i meant...but i was saying if they found any of the old threads i was talking about, not to necro them sweatdrop

Cold Creature

zOMG! on the Ipad !?
I'll have to replace the ipad every few weeks or so emotion_awesome too much tapping and sliding xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff