Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Friend

So I'm trying to find the ideal set for me. I have Bump, Slash, Hack, Fire Rain, Bandage, Divinity, Potlid, and Improb. I usually just solo and prefer melee rings over ranged rings simply because of damage dealt. So any suggestions?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I would suggest swapping out Fire Rain for an attack like Mantis or Shuriken, or even an armor buff like Rock Armor, especially if ye stick to soloing. You'll want the armor boost from Rock later in the game.

Loyal Friend

Mage The Red
I would suggest swapping out Fire Rain for an attack like Mantis or Shuriken, or even an armor buff like Rock Armor, especially if ye stick to soloing. You'll want the armor boost from Rock later in the game.

Really? But Fire Rain helps with hordes of enemies. I charge up my rage with normal rings and use R4 Fire Rain to clear them out easily.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
TsurugiNodachi
Mage The Red

Really? But Fire Rain helps with hordes of enemies. I charge up my rage with normal rings and use R4 Fire Rain to clear them out easily.
While this may be true, I find Fire Rain to be far too situational. Plus, as time goes on, a raged FR won't kill the tough swarms that you'll come by. You'll want less stamina-draining attacks with a higher rate of DPS, but that's my opinion.

Loyal Friend

Mage The Red
TsurugiNodachi
Mage The Red

While this may be true, I find Fire Rain to be far too situational. Plus, as time goes on, a raged FR won't kill the tough swarms that you'll come by. You'll want less stamina-draining attacks with a higher rate of DPS, but that's my opinion.

I see. So it's ok to have 3-4 melee rings?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
TsurugiNodachi
Mage The Red
TsurugiNodachi
Mage The Red

Mhm. It's honestly up to you, but I sometimes like to run 5. Because I'm a bit hardcore.

Loyal Friend

Mage The Red
TsurugiNodachi
Mage The Red
TsurugiNodachi
Mage The Red

Mhm. It's honestly up to you, but I sometimes like to run 5. Because I'm a bit hardcore.

Haha is that so? Well thanks for the advice. Which do you think is better? keeping Pot and Improb or swapping them with rock and teflon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff