Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Aggressor

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

What my question is about is the name of an item I saw a few years ago that I remember someone saying they obtained through zOMG. They said it was SUPER rare and at the time they said there was only one. They weren't trying to sell it to me. They just showed it to me. I saw the item description for it in the vend. So, I know it's legit. It is some kind of jacket, maybe pirate jacket or something. That's all I can remember. Any clue? smile

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

marauder legacy was rewarded to the winner of the zomg splash screen contest a couple years ago

I wonder if they get online anymore...Do you remember who it was?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Asian Sins Asians
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

What my question is about is the name of an item I saw a few years ago that I remember someone saying they obtained through zOMG. They said it was SUPER rare and at the time they said there was only one. They weren't trying to sell it to me. They just showed it to me. I saw the item description for it in the vend. So, I know it's legit. It is some kind of jacket, maybe pirate jacket or something. That's all I can remember. Any clue? smile

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

marauder legacy was rewarded to the winner of the zomg splash screen contest a couple years ago

BINGO! Thanks so much! Anyone know if that person still has the item, or what happened to it? It's the RAREST item on Gaia, over the halo or anything else. razz

we know it's been sold at least once, but that's it. the current owner is not known

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

DITTO It would be interesting to know.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

their name was keiiii (fairly certain I got the number of i's right), but i'm pretty sure they sold it.

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Asian Sins Asians
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

BINGO! Thanks so much! Anyone know if that person still has the item, or what happened to it? It's the RAREST item on Gaia, over the halo or anything else. razz

we know it's been sold at least once, but that's it. the current owner is not known

Yeh, you know, I don't remember, but I don't think the person I was talking to at the time was the person who won it. I think he's the one who bought it. Wish I could remember his name. xd

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

their name was keiiii (fairly certain I got the number of i's right), but i'm pretty sure they sold it.

OH! Really? Keiiii bought it? wtf I know them. They had the big halo/art giveaway thing that went on for like a couple of years. I'll have to ask them.

Salty Aggressor

eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

HMMM that's a shame. I wonder where it is then. I'd consider buying it maybe eventually lol

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

HMMM that's a shame. I wonder where it is then. I'd consider buying it maybe eventually lol

hope you have at least a billion gold to spare.

Salty Aggressor

eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

Some day...Alchemy first though

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh

haha rofl yeh, well even Alchemy is taking a slide with the cash shop release.

Salty Aggressor

Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh

Yeah I'm hoping it will make it easier though. Then I can get wings for my friends and then maybe myself..AND THEN BUY TO MY HEART'S CONTENT. Haha I haven't bought really anything in months x_x Not even zOMG powerups

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh

Yeah I'm hoping it will make it easier though. Then I can get wings for my friends and then maybe myself..AND THEN BUY TO MY HEART'S CONTENT. Haha I haven't bought really anything in months x_x Not even zOMG powerups

Nice smile Good luck with that. Yeh, I know lots of friends that have quit gaia over the Alchemy/Cash shop thing. Can't say I blame them for being upset. These are people who practically made Alchemy. They "owned" it. They put so much blood, sweat, and tears into it and spent hundreds and hundreds of millions to achieve that greatness. Then, gaia turns around and makes it all in vain. lol FAIL

Salty Aggressor

Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh
eliza_bunnypooh

Nice smile Good luck with that. Yeh, I know lots of friends that have quit gaia over the Alchemy/Cash shop thing. Can't say I blame them for being upset. These are people who practically made Alchemy. They "owned" it. They put so much blood, sweat, and tears into it and spent hundreds and hundreds of millions to achieve that greatness. Then, gaia turns around and makes it all in vain. lol FAIL

Yeahhhh. If they had like put it in the bifrost instead of CS I'd be happier because there would be millions instead of RL money spent. The update was also big disappointment because no new formulas came out =_= I hope they don't ever make Marauder Legacy an alchemized item :/

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh

Yeahhhh. If they had like put it in the bifrost instead of CS I'd be happier because there would be millions instead of RL money spent. The update was also big disappointment because no new formulas came out =_= I hope they don't ever make Marauder Legacy an alchemized item :/

True.

And, I don't think they even care about that item. It's not popular enough to make gaia any money.

Shameless Businessman

17,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items