Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I got a question.

What my question is about is the name of an item I saw a few years ago that I remember someone saying they obtained through zOMG. They said it was SUPER rare and at the time they said there was only one. They weren't trying to sell it to me. They just showed it to me. I saw the item description for it in the vend. So, I know it's legit. It is some kind of jacket, maybe pirate jacket or something. That's all I can remember. Any clue? smile

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
You should have posted your question in the first place.

What's the point in saying you have a question then not posting it?

Scared you'll seem like an idiot?

Look around.

The forum's chock full of questions about some of the most basic things of the game.

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.....

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

What can I do for you?
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.....

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

How can I help? If I don't know the answer I'm sure I can find someone who does. ^^

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
You know you'd get a much faster response if you simply posted the question in the first place...

Salty Aggressor

cnoisy
You know you'd get a much faster response if you simply posted the question in the first place...

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
OP-Don't be shy to ask in your first post

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eliza_bunnypooh
cnoisy

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It's there now pirate

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
cnoisy

It's there now. ninja

Salty Aggressor

Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh
cnoisy

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It's there now pirate

I know exactly what you're talking about. I was just thinking about it the other day but I also can't remember the name. It was a 1 time item that was granted to the winner of a contest by JK or another zOMG! staff member.

Rogue

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

The jacket from the splash art contest?

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
eliza_bunnypooh
Asian Sins Asians
eliza_bunnypooh
cnoisy

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It's there now pirate

I know exactly what you're talking about. I was just thinking about it the other day but I also can't remember the name. It was a 1 time item that was granted to the winner of a contest by JK or another zOMG! staff member.

YEH! That's right. 3nodding Wonder what the name of that is? lol I remember it looked really cool. I want to find it.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

What my question is about is the name of an item I saw a few years ago that I remember someone saying they obtained through zOMG. They said it was SUPER rare and at the time they said there was only one. They weren't trying to sell it to me. They just showed it to me. I saw the item description for it in the vend. So, I know it's legit. It is some kind of jacket, maybe pirate jacket or something. That's all I can remember. Any clue? smile

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

marauder legacy was rewarded to the winner of the zomg splash screen contest a couple years ago

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
2Del
jkjkjk

No, but thanks. It's the one that was granted to 1 person from the contest the other 2 are talking about.

Gnarfy's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Asian Sins Asians
I got a question.

Pm me or comment here.

Thanks 3nodding

marauder legacy was rewarded to the winner of the zomg splash screen contest a couple years ago

BINGO! Thanks so much! Anyone know if that person still has the item, or what happened to it? It's the RAREST item on Gaia, over the halo or anything else. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff