Welcome to Gaia! ::

depending if I can get the gold for the stuff in my dream avatar, either a thief/rogue type person, or a ninja.

I'd use daggers, of course...or the demon wind shuriken-like dark star.

and the chain of command lol...but, it's rings, no weapons, so, I dunno, that'd be my fighting style, though...fast hits and dodge moves.
My character class would be a beastwarrior...

Throwing caution to the winds and rushing the enemy in a deadly battle rage, fighting guided by instinct alone, for the love of fighting, not for money or power.

Claws and fangs and enhancing spells, to toughen myself, rather than spells meant to cause direct harm.

Sure, nuking something with a fireball is fun, but nothing can beat the feeling of ripping an enemy apart with your bare hands...
IM A WATERBENDER!! xd
I like my avi right where he is, kind of a kid dark mage kind of thing. I guess I would be the Black Monk of the Order of the Forsaken Faith (you did say elaborate...). That is a monk who doesn't get close and personal, but instead uses magic. I don't waster my time with stupid casting, I punch and my spells shoot from my fist!

P.S. Eden, nice banner. MTG fan?
Uh... assassin?

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
My class would be something with emotions. Empathic Assassin perhaps?

It'd be neat if I could kill people with razor-sharp hearts. Hearts float around me and I could just pluck them out of the air. Literally killing you with love~ xP

Attacks would be melee based with minor light and healing spells, like Heart Shower, which summons a hundred hearts at once and fires them at the enemies, Holy Heart, which fuses the hearts together to form a giant white glowing heart that damages undead and heals allies, and Halo Ray, a minor light-based ranged attack.

Other attacks would be based around a breakdancing style of martial arts, mixed with elements from drunken style-kung fu, hitting enemies when they don't expect it.
Rushlight`'s muleh~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am fond of MMORPGs something fierce, and I have only one class that I will play, although it goes by many names.

I am a Black Mage, a Spellthrower, and a Sage to some, but for this topic, I will be known as the

Arcane Knight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thief. Why should I have to spesify? Go to great bounds to make it unique? It's already in my goddamn name.

Fine, fine.

I am a b***h, GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET.

or, at least, that's what everyone calls me.

Edit: Also: Hello, there, Pasquey.
I am a Dream Caster. Depending on what mood I am in today, I can cast nightmares to hurt my enemies (reduce HP or give them status ailments) or give good dreams to my friends (give good status effects, increase stats). What clothes I choose to wear each day gives me nightmare or dream points and determines my overall mood. So my mood is determined before I go into a fight, and I can't change it unless I log off, change clothes, and restart smile
lol id be a Fury Warrior! lol just like my character in WoW but i dont got 2 swords...or even 1! so ill be a fighter for now till i get a sword! or like i can be a rogue type fighter for right now! woohoo ya thats wat ill be!
I never really stick to one class for long, unless I'm in a group that needs me to be static. (ie, no one else is a healer, or no one else uses insane spells, etc)

For now, I will be the Lunar Battle Mage.

My power is like the tide, moving with the moon.
My weapon is both used to attack and to help focus my spells.
Knight
Dark Knight
Demonic Knight
Bitchslapper. ;D

Someone make up a class for me.
That makes sense. ;o;

EDIT: Maybe a Healer. <3 That'd be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff