Welcome to Gaia! ::

Standard RPG-style. What class will you be?

Seeing how I look like a GODLY white ARCHmage, my unique class will be PureDiviner. All bow to the highest clerical class, PureDiviner!

I specialized the highest White Art. I use the spell Holy to do elemental Light damage. My balance weapon allows me to judge soul using my special attack call Divine Judgment (i.e. my Limit Break). I can use your standard Heal (restore HP) and Cure (remove status ailments). SaintStar is my more powerful than normal but less than the most powerful spell I know offensive magic (in short, a moderate-damage dealing Light spell). SoulGaze lets me scan the enemy's status and see their weaknesses and strengths. Luminous is my lowest light spell but it's also practical. If I use it in a dark place, I can brighten up the place. My physical attributes are low but my magical attributes makes up for it. I'm perfect for parties and a great nuker in the Undead-infested zones.

So, yeah. ^^ Lol. So name your class and tell me what attack and defense moves will you have?

=D

P.S.: The whole point of this thread is make up a SPECIAL name for your class. Not saying Gaia will name these classes the way we want them. I'm just saying make your class a special one by giving it a different name than the generic names like Thief or Pirate. Instead of saying just Pirate, make up a name to describe the kind of Pirate you want to be. Like example, you want to be an area damage dealer pirate, call yourself a MobMayhemer. =P

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PureDiviner? Okay..

Probably a basic Priest or something. =/
Seeing as how that's more likely than a PureDiviner.

~ I Love Tommy ~
heart Well, depending on how my outfit progresses between now and the release of Gaia Battle...

I might decide that I really like green and red, therefore I would stick with my current Avatar and call myself a Ranger, Hunter, or even Brawler/Monk if I put my Western Zodiac to a different use...

pirate Otherwise, the coolest thing in the world, ever, is Pirates. That would be the avatar I'd work toward if my Green & Red style doesn't work out.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yarr!! I be a pirate, mate.

...More specificly a demonic-elven-ninja-pirate-hooker... but ye get the picture. xd
knowing me probley the easiest one would either be a warrior or a ranger
Kyle Riley
PureDiviner? Okay..

~ I Love Tommy ~

Well, the whole point of this thread is to spice up the name of the class you want to be. Be creative and think of something more than the generic "OMFG, I wanna be an Assassin" or "I will become a strong Knight." Instead of Assassin, describe and make up a name of what kind of an assassin you will be like... I don't know, DeadlessDemon... for Knight, um... WonderWielder. =P
Phantom Swordsman. nuff said.

Pirate!

yar har har.

NeverEden
Kyle Riley
PureDiviner? Okay..

~ I Love Tommy ~

Well, the whole point of this thread is to spice up the name of the class you want to be. Be creative and think of something more than the generic "OMFG, I wanna be an Assassin" or "I will become a strong Knight." Instead of Assassin, describe and make up a name of what kind of an assassin you will be like... I don't know, DeadlessDemon... for Knight, um... WonderWielder. =P
or the mighty smighter xd

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Ima be the Candy Pirate. :0

I'll make you walk the plank by giving you a prodding with my trusty Candy Cane, or I'll stab you in the eyes with minty sugary goodness until you go blind. Whichever.
slacker ninja: i use ninjitsu to shirk my responsibilities.
I would have to say i prefer a Spellwarrior. Having higher then average melee abilities and a strong basic melee attack, supported with the ability to use lower support spells such as haste or berzerk.
I'mma be a support mage/battle mage type thing. I dunno yet.
It all depends on what comes out in the system. biggrin
Dude I have no idea what I would be, maybe by possible chance a spy or sumthing
hm..
ill most likely b a fire warrior
seeing that i hav a flame sword and my outfit is red

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items