Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Some people have been reporting doing the following things since the Easter Event started:
-Yelling at people while killing a GE
Telling them to do the following:
-"Wait for more people, you greedy bastards!"
-"Only hit it once!"
-"Hit it and quit it, give others a chance!"
-etc.

If you are experiencing any of the listed symptoms, or variations of them, you may be infected with a recently discovered disease called goldeggn00bitis. Talk to your doctor; N00balta may be able to help.

User Image

Side effects may include extended use of the brain, understanding of common sense, and the understanding that this is just a game. If you do not experience these side effects for the rest of your life, talk to your doctor about other methods to treat goldeggn00bitis

Copy this and put it in your siggy to spread the word about n00balta!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/n00balta-now-the-1-prescribed-virtual-medication/t.79101837/][IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture-1000.png[/IMG][/url]

**n00balta has also been proven to treat other viritual diseases, such as elitisth8n00bitis, in which people become so jelly of elitists that they start h8ing them for no reason. In rare cases, they lose their common sense, in which case, this can help**
The problem with hitting the egg only once is that you may lose aggro after some time and lose your chance to get any drop. So, I think they need to take a double dose of the n00balta. Cymbalta?
I'm so tired of people that do this Dx
OMG STOP HITTING IT SO FAST GUYS D:<
emotion_facepalm It's only a game..

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
UNSUB
Cymbalta?

your second tip from me today for figuring out the reference emotion_awesome

you're on a roll!

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
N00balta, one of the steps to take:
Take a breather, perhaps going outside to enjoy the fresh air.

People screaming about GEs...@.@
It's a game,people.No need to be angry.

Fuzzy Dragon

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
I got another for you. You didnt post it in the only thread I look at or spam the shout its your fault I didnt get it. rolleyes

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Educating.

And utterly forgettable.
Mm, delicious QQ. The only time it's better is when people complain about players "killstealing" the Gift Box animated spawns during Christmas. emotion_dealwithit

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Lobotryas
Mm, delicious QQ. The only time it's better is when people complain about players "killstealing" the Gift Box animated spawns during Christmas. emotion_dealwithit

i've only been on gaia since february 2010. guess we'll see if they recycle it this year to see what new species of n00b emerges from the depths.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Lobotryas

i've only been on gaia since february 2010. guess we'll see if they recycle it this year to see what new species of n00b emerges from the depths.

Man,I hope so.
I saw some 10's daze from those boxes at the time,can't imagine what dead cl12 people would look like in Barton. xd

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I dont see why you guys are complaining these people probably only want to get more fortunes favor rings into the system lol. 4laugh

Rainbow Hunter

I can see that it's exactly the same as last year then, including the stupidity. mrgreen

Unforgiving Gaian

Your threads lately are no treat for the eyes/mind stare

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Thallo Eyein

another one of the symptoms of goldeggn00bitis is the inability to understand a joke. have you talked to your doctor about n00balta yet? it may be able to help.

Unforgiving Gaian

Thallo Eyein

another one of the symptoms of goldeggn00bitis is the inability to understand a joke. have you talked to your doctor about n00balta yet? it may be able to help.

Yeah, that's it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces