Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
So this is how I feel...sorry if it is disorganized ..
sweatdrop
I don't know what to do on gaiaonline without zomg!
I really don't. I don't know why I sign on here now. Why buy weapons that have no point. I would pretend I was using my scythes or swords as my weapon while using SLASH or HACK.
I would hang out with friends, meet new ones, and even lose some on zomg. I earned gold there, I killed monsters there.
I'm never gonna crew with my friends again, never again take down EB in a random smeb run, I won't ever go badge hunting again, I am never gonna sh kiss my friends and make love jokes . I wont ever bump into someone new on VG and help them learn how to play. I won't ever run like a chicken without a head chasing Giftboxs in town while Airshark lols. No more Landshark trying to omnomm me. No more mocking NF's chicken legs and running when we aggro him .No more Kam runs and assigning buffs.
I may have those memories but you took something away from me. I believed in gaia, I fought for gaia and defended gaia in events , I was eagerly awaiting Nyx to battle him and fight for the goddess herself, but I have discovered the harsh reality that one of these is true:
1] Gaia doesn't care or listen to our prayers, our petitions, or our voice but still demands offerings.
2] Gaia abandoned us and right now we have been praying to something else claiming to be the kind protector but in fact is just some cruel tyrant.
or 3] We were always alone and are still powerless forced to just accept whatever changes happen even if we disagree with them.

With our hopes wasted and our faith betrayed, what is left on gaia without zomg? I really have nothing left on here.

Beloved Bookworm

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Oh my gosh I am finding myself with the same issue, as are about six of my friends that regularly was on here and played. We came on to play, we spent GC to make our avatars look like something to fit the ZOMG world, we would hang out chat, meet new friends help newbies through the Village Green and it was what we did. It was fun and it gave us some really awesome friends and amazing people to meet.

It really seems like a huge let down, since they were all don't worry it will be back. Lies, I feel like they are just slowly closing everything that makes Gaia what it was. I would come on here to play ZOMG with my friends, run the events and rp and hang out in the ZOMG world, now that its gone we are all very much considering leaving, there is no reason to stay with a site who doesn't listen to feed back, who only wants what it wants.

There are fewer and fewer ways to make gold out there, and there are fewer and fewer reaons to stay. Anyone has the games that we do in our games. I feel like my time on Gaia may be done as I have stated in many other threads. This has disappointed me and upset me to the point where I am just so over it.

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Maskarran
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Oh my gosh I am finding myself with the same issue, as are about six of my friends that regularly was on here and played. We came on to play, we spent GC to make our avatars look like something to fit the ZOMG world, we would hang out chat, meet new friends help newbies through the Village Green and it was what we did. It was fun and it gave us some really awesome friends and amazing people to meet.

It really seems like a huge let down, since they were all don't worry it will be back. Lies, I feel like they are just slowly closing everything that makes Gaia what it was. I would come on here to play ZOMG with my friends, run the events and rp and hang out in the ZOMG world, now that its gone we are all very much considering leaving, there is no reason to stay with a site who doesn't listen to feed back, who only wants what it wants.

There are fewer and fewer ways to make gold out there, and there are fewer and fewer reasons to stay. Anyone has the games that we do in our games. I feel like my time on Gaia may be done as I have stated in many other threads. This has disappointed me and upset me to the point where I am just so over it.

I feel like I don't even feel the need to buy items anymore. The only reason I would do offers or buy mc was just for the nerf boost. I would do so much for gaia. I have now Diablo3 but I need a new game. Best of luck love.

Beloved Bookworm

Lady Clink
Maskarran
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

There are fewer and fewer ways to make gold out there, and there are fewer and fewer reasons to stay. Anyone has the games that we do in our games. I feel like my time on Gaia may be done as I have stated in many other threads. This has disappointed me and upset me to the point where I am just so over it.

I feel like I don't even feel the need to buy items anymore. The only reason I would do offers or buy mc was just for the nerf boost. I would do so much for gaia. I have now Diablo3 but I need a new game. Best of luck love.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Yeah I feel the same I also have Diablo III or even Defiance, but this was my web thing. Maybe they will give us something else I don't know. .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff