Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Good Idea?

Yes 0.61290322580645 61.3% [ 19 ]
No 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
Pollwhore 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 >

you know what would be cool is if there was a ring that made your attacks do more but you could also make a special outfit out of your items that make you look different when you do the attack like
User Image
Me Before Using the Ring

User Image
Me After Using The Ring
Nice idea, I would like it. But at least we have to wait for a system to memorize different outifits and let you to switch among them quicly. After making something like this, if they ever do, they could introduce it.
Radagast9
Nice idea, I would like it. But at least we have to wait for a system to memorize different outifits and let you to switch among them quicly. After making something like this, if they ever do, they could introduce it.

thanks I can't wait till the end of the year so it will be out already
Wicked idea!!! Since when did i use wicked as a word? lolololololololololol blaugh

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
iStroodle
Check this out...
http://gaiaonline.betabattle.com/?t=17

It's the official beta-tester form for Gaia Battle!
Hurry; not a lot of people know about it!

Just so everyone knows, Gaia admins or anyone at Gaia will NEVER ask for your Password. If you see a form that asks for a password, it is a SCAM to steal your account!

~
EBB~
unemo03
Wicked idea!!! Since when did i use wicked as a word? lolololololololololol blaugh

thank you

Wealthy Tycoon

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
expressions are a good idea...but depending on how big your avi will be in the game they might be hard to see....maybe motion animations would work tho thatd be cool
Reinbachimus3
expressions are a good idea...but depending on how big your avi will be in the game they might be hard to see....maybe motion animations would work tho thatd be cool

i wasn't talking about expressions i was talking about like after using the ring you're going to be stronger right so might as well look stronger by making the avi change to show you gained power that way
Level1Samurai
Reinbachimus3

i wasn't talking about expressions i was talking about like after using the ring you're going to be stronger right so might as well look stronger by making the avi change to show you gained power that way

um... why would you want to look stronger? i like the concept of the change in looks, but shouldnt people fear your skill, not just you?
Level1Samurai
Reinbachimus3

Then you would limit this only to buff rings? But they will already show the enhancement with graphical effects, I suppose, this won't be necessary. I was thinking to show this change for some istants after making an attack, even if also in this case is not so necessary.
Your suggestion consist of having a Ghost-Equipped item.

What about those with Cluttered avatar?
we should have arms like in MAR

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas