Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, just what the title says.
I KNOW my friend is there, weve been communicating via PM and I can see the blue dot on the map, but her avatar doesn't appear at all. And the same thing is happening on her computer with my avatar.

Is it happening to anyone else?
<3?

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I can't see my avi at all, it must be a glitch or something.
Roi-de-obscurite
I KNOW my friend is there, weve been communicating via PM and I can see the blue dot on the map, but her avatar doesn't appear at all. And the same thing is happening on her computer with my avatar.

<3?

This is because areas have different "layers". Think of them as... parallel worlds or something.
It's supposed to keep the amount of avatars displayed to a minimum to reduce lag.
If you and your friend are in the same crew, you will be able to see each other.
Bink14
Roi-de-obscurite

<3?

This is because areas have different "layers". Think of them as... parallel worlds or something.
It's supposed to keep the amount of avatars displayed to a minimum to reduce lag.
If you and your friend are in the same crew, you will be able to see each other.

Oh! Ok.
Thanks.
Is there any possible way to make a crew before entering into the area?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff