Welcome to Gaia! ::

Captain Kat's Husband

Okay, so I'm all hyped up for the music of the MMO, but I have to wonder, What would you listen too when you got that big battle ahead of you? you know, when you sit upright in your chair, don your lucky necklace, and blast your tunes. What do you use for that power music? and if you don't mind, I'm gonna post peoples choices here so we'll have a list that others can look up.

Music for Battle
Sir Silverwing : Any of the hi-tempo Coheed and Cambria music, esp. from the earlier releases.

Dangerboy3 : "Blood Red Sandman" by Lordi

Rothelez : Tank! by the Seatbelts (cowboy bebop fame), Boss music from Zelda: OoT or MGS

Ungoliath : "The Kraken" of Hanz Zimmer. Or the OST of the game "Rome". Also "I wish" from Infected Mushroom, remix from Skazi.

Tookie_Mookie : Soundscapes or Rave/Techno

RAFAKUN MORRY : Rhapsody or DRAGONFORCE!!!

chocolate-rein : sugar by system of a down

Melois Koro : The battle music from SMRPG

Hermes the Swift : Final Fantasy Battle Music, duh

Lycan_knight : full moon by sonata artica, or more Rhapsody
I would most likely be listening to "Blood Red Sandman" by Lordi 3nodding
Tank! by The Seatbelts (a.k.a. the theme from Cowboy Bebop)
Also Boss battle BGM from my soundtracks from Metal Gear Solid, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time
u should b able 2 like ceate ur own music play list and change it wheneva u want. that would b awesome.

Distinct Warlord

"The Kraken" of Hanz Zimmer. Or the OST of the game "Rome". Awsome ambientation.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
SasukeUchihaCMF2
u should b able 2 like ceate ur own music play list and change it wheneva u want. that would b awesome.

...this is why programs like iTunes were created. e_e
Probably what I always listen too when I play anything online. Some mystical sounding Soundscapes (adds to the magical feel), or Rave/Techno Music with fast beats (to get me excited and adventurous.)

I'm just an odd person. >u<

Edit: Great topic by the way. heart

Distinct Warlord

Tookie_Mookie
Probably what I always listen too when I play anything online. Some mystical sounding Soundscapes (adds to the magical feel), or Rave/Techno Music with fast beats (to get me excited and adventurous.)
I'm just an odd person. >u< Edit: Great topic by the way. heart

You'll like Ronan Hardiman or Infected Mushroom. Check them.
Ungoliath
Tookie_Mookie
I'm just an odd person. >u< Edit: Great topic by the way. heart

You'll like Ronan Hardiman or Infected Mushroom. Check them.

OMGD I love "Lord of the Dance" and "Dueling Violins!" It reminds me of games like Okage: Shadow King. And Ronan Hardiman song "Celtic Dream" is so Cletic-ie! lol. >u<

I'll have to check out Infected Mushroom on youtube now too. Thanks for the suggestions!
any sung thats from my 2 fav power metal band Rhapsody and dragon force

specially the sung's emerald sword and sonic fire storm

edit : i got to find rhapsody sungs in you tube for my profile seriously

final edit : never mind dawn of victory is the best sung rhapsody for the job

Distinct Warlord

RAFAKUN MORRY
any sung thats from my 2 fav power metal band Rhapsody and dragon force specially the sung's emerald sword and sonic fire storm edit : i got to find rhapsody sungs in you tube for my profile seriously

Rhapsody is at the end the same history of the hero that defeat the Dragon and fight for the king xD But is damn good in all the stuff. Kamelot could work on that too. But I seriously think that Stratovarious is the best for a game. (Speed of Light, for god love!)
nice selection have you tried angra mi friend seas they are asome
he recommends it specially for first person games

Distinct Warlord

RAFAKUN MORRY
nice selection have you tried angra mi friend seas they are asome
he recommends it specially for first person games

Angra is good too, I forget about them.

Craddle of Filth for a very difficult monster :F
most forms of metal will always be use full in boss battles

Distinct Warlord

RAFAKUN MORRY
most forms of metal will always be use full in boss battles

Nope, not really.
Metallica wont work, and neither Apocalyptica, Therion or Yngwie Malmsteen.

They must have that "epic" touch. I can't really explain that, is a feeling, like voices with colors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff