Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Smoker

Is there anything other than Taiko Drums that I can kill to get them? Because I've killed about 30 so far and haven't got one.

Liberal Smoker

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
no, only taiko drums drop them; they're pretty rare, so it's going to take a LOT of drum farming. but they do also drop from the chests in zen gardens.
Z0MGWTFL0L
Is there anything other than Taiko Drums that I can kill to get them? Because I've killed about 30 so far and haven't got one.

As far as I know, only drums drop them.
As for them not dropping, your CL is probably too high to loot from them.

Liberal Smoker

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
no, only taiko drums drop them; they're pretty rare, so it's going to take a LOT of drum farming. but they do also drop from the chests in zen gardens.

Ah okay, thank you.

Liberal Smoker

Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

My CL is 3.8, is that too high?
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Darn you for replying earlier than me.
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

What CL are the drums?
Forgot sweatdrop

Liberal Smoker

Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

What CL are the drums?
Forgot sweatdrop

They're 3.5 I think, I know I'm stronger than them, but not by much.
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

What CL are the drums?
Forgot sweatdrop

Then it's probably a rare drop.
As long as you are ~ 0.5 CL higher than the animated, you should get maximum possible loot.

Liberal Smoker

Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

What CL are the drums?
Forgot sweatdrop

As long as you are ~ 0.5 CL higher than the animated, you should get maximum possible loot.

Ugh, I wish I knew how hard they were to get before I accepted the quest because now its in my quest log until I finish it confused
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

What CL are the drums?
Forgot sweatdrop

Ugh, I wish I knew how hard they were to get before I accepted the quest because now its in my quest log until I finish it confused

I believe that the music note quest is a side quest. Wether you complete it or ignore it is up to you, it isn't required for you to progress thru the game.

Liberal Smoker

Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

What CL are the drums?
Forgot sweatdrop

I believe that the music note quest is a side quest. Wether you complete it or ignore it is up to you, it isn't required for you to progress thru the game.

Yeah I know, it's really an OCD thing for me though because it will show up in my current quests bar until I finish it.
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L
Seasend
Z0MGWTFL0L

Yeah I know, it's really an OCD thing for me though because it will show up in my current quests bar until I finish it.

Good luck completing it then. 3nodding

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Z0MGWTFL0L

I think it's repeatable (correct me if I'm wrong), so it'll always be in your quests bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff