Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so the new MMO from gaia is coming out and its the prime reason half the new people on gaia joined in the first place. but think about THIS.

you go into the rally, towns ETC. basicly places that your free to walk around and unless my computer is really slow and old and stuff (which i can assure you it is NOT) the movment in gaia towns and rally is HORRIBLE does anyone know if they are going to change this, or am i not keeping up with the gaming updates?

plz answer, im scared to death by this fact and need to be reassured

GAIA YOU NEED A BETTER MOVEMENT SYSTEM!!!
plz anyone???
Do not bump your thread unless it falls off the frist page.. This is a slow moving Forum.. No, Gaia will not change the Movement.. Many Users like they way we move.. It's easy on the computer too..
Melois Koro
Do not bump your thread unless it falls off the frist page.. This is a slow moving Forum.. No, Gaia will not change the Movement.. Many Users like they way we move.. It's easy on the computer too..

kk sorry, i was just getting a little too frantic there, too much caffeine. lol
anyway, could they at least make it more of a fluid motion b/c have you ever tried pressing up/right. down/right, up/left, or down/left?it makes your avi go into mental spaz's (or so it looks like) so maybe you could accually walk north and west ant the same time instead of making a huge half square to get somewhere??
KibaInuzuka16141
anyway, could they at least make it more of a fluid motion b/c have you ever tried pressing up/right. down/right, up/left, or down/left?it makes your avi go into mental spaz's (or so it looks like) so maybe you could accually walk north and west ant the same time instead of making a huge half square to get somewhere??

Qixter said they fixed that.
The Right Honorable MG
KibaInuzuka16141

even in the rallys? cause if so, its not fixed...
Man, I but the GMs are in their chairs playing the MMO right now and laughing while we're stuck waiting. It would be so funny if it was already complete but they're just leveling up (if there is leveling) so they could be all powerful. Then again if they're programers then they would be able to make their own characters strong from the start.....but it would be funny.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
KibaInuzuka16141
The Right Honorable MG
KibaInuzuka16141

even in the rallys? cause if so, its not fixed...
no, they fixed it in battle. the MMO apparently has a whole different back end from the other games.

jacky8364 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 89, 43, 6, 17, 40, 100, 56, 83, 98, 38, 14, 79, 46, 64, 15, 21, 74, 25, 35, 56 Total: 999 (20-2000)

slow moveing thread do not bump it

i tihnk the movement is fine i see no flaw's in it
Lets all laugh at jacky8364 for being a spammer and long on 93 for not paying attention to the sites rules D:<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff