Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are people going to be allowed to be in more than one clan or can the only join one?
It would surely pose a problem to clans if someone was in more than one. So it'd be best to stay in just one.
The_Fooler
It would surely pose a problem to clans if someone was in more than one. So it'd be best to stay in just one.

hes right

but clans were made by the gaians not the staff(yes the staff made the thread and that stuff)
so you can join more then one

edit:awesome avatar by the way
my guild tries ot limite what other guilds people are in, we don't let people ascosiate themselves with any guilds that focus on water, earth, air, or ice
yeah see thatss what i was thinking i think it is going to be up to the clan leader if they want there members to be allowed in other clans or not but i just can't be sure... I PM Qixter to see but haven't gotten a reply yet and i am not expecting to for while. Anyone else has an idea about this please post.

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
At the moment, clans have been made by Gaia users only, so there are really no restrictions. If a user has a clan and requests that you belong to no other in order to join, they're free to do that. But it's not something that's being restricted at the moment.

If the developers plan to include any type of clan feature, they haven't released any information about it as far as I'm aware. Doesn't mean it might not be on the agenda, but at this point it's pure speculation as to whether there will be a clan system in the game or not. For now, the Clans of Battle subforum is all we have for clan needs ^^
Kilarra
At the moment, clans have been made by Gaia users only, so there are really no restrictions. If a user has a clan and requests that you belong to no other in order to join, they're free to do that. But it's not something that's being restricted at the moment.

If the developers plan to include any type of clan feature, they haven't released any information about it as far as I'm aware. Doesn't mean it might not be on the agenda, but at this point it's pure speculation as to whether there will be a clan system in the game or not. For now, the Clans of Battle subforum is all we have for clan needs ^^

Thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces