Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Now that we have Steampunk items, is there going to be a steampunk area in the GBS?

And what about a glacier area?

In fact, what areas do you want to be part of the game?

Ideas,ideas,ideas.

(and the possibility of create your own ring/area competiton)<--I told you I would remind you Qix.

<Submit yours here>
A special area where you can pvp with clans....or pve!

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Archmagel

-headpalms-

PVP comes later, pve (I assume Player vs Enemy) is everywhere.
Psychotic toyland area with evil clowns FTW.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Let's see....the classical underwater Atlantis-like and Island levels XD and Sky type level, a Zurg level =O, and most importantly a travel to the center of gaia level -nodsnods- always need a road to hell ^__^......

But anyways a cooler idea i remembered from one of my previous post somewhere in a thread was "transportation levels" such as you take a boat to get to the island or a submarine to Atlantis or a spaceship to Zurg, and while your on your ride it's like a mini store-ish kinda thing so you can buy a few items before.......Your Ride get's boarded by enemy NPC's at a RANDOM time (Oh Mah Gawd No WAYZ!! XO) something to keep you entertained and on your feet during the journey. When will they spawn surprised ?? near the beginning on the trip?? in the middle?? near the end?? when you least expect it?? or not at all O.o?? who knows =3.....it's random XD

Shirtless Bloodsucker

13,215 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tooth Fairy 100
this all confuses me so, yet im intrigued...... ninja
A high tech area. Like G Corp or a bot factory in Aekea.
Ghost Cape Sun Staff Angelic Collar Dark Monk's Robe Light Monk's Robe Holly Hairpiece Holly Hairpiece Jingle Bell Earrings
The Undead Suitor
Archmagel

-headpalms-

-smacks head-
pve is player vs enviorment.....fine.... how about a marketplace? It would be cool to buy items DURING gameplay! It would get very tiring to go back and forth between the game and the main page

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Archmagel
The Undead Suitor
Archmagel

-headpalms-

-smacks head-
pve is player vs enviorment.....fine.... how about a marketplace? It would be cool to buy items DURING gameplay! It would get very tiring to go back and forth between the game and the main page

PvE is Player versus enemy.

As in: A wild fluff appeared!

User Image

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
But anyways... I really am hoping for a snow field area because I'm a huge lost planet fan.

User Image

(yes Gen is in a picture posting kinda mood)
Actually, I take it back. What I really want to see is a western-themed area, even if there aren't any gun Rings in the MMO.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
hmm.. some old ruins... you know, an area with a broken down temple, fallen pillars and such, roman style maybe...
Lycan_knight
hmm.. some old ruins... you know, an area with a broken down temple, fallen pillars and such, roman style maybe...

Isn't that what the Old Aqueduct is? Old ruins and whatnot.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
erm, I dont know, I havent cheked the battle web site in a while, but I meant outside on the plains, fighting monster in a ruined temple while it rains down on us...
Ill go check the website once more....
Edit: hehehe, well, the description sounds like what I had in mind sweatdrop , but the image doesnt realy show much...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff