Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flying Nachos?

Cheese she/he said bravly! 1 100.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 >

There should be a toilet monster... Every game has a retarted enemie and I think A toilet monster fits the style of Gaia anyway razz
hum....maybe, orcs?

Wheezing Warlord

Rosie O'Donnel talk2hand
The_Fooler
Humonculi? I wouldn't really like that, considering it's FMA. Although, there are a ton of those Chimera ideas floating around, which I kind of like.
No, no its not.
humunculi may appear in the show, but they are not from the show at all.
Oberon Morior
The_Fooler
Humonculi? I wouldn't really like that, considering it's FMA. Although, there are a ton of those Chimera ideas floating around, which I kind of like.
No, no its not.
humunculi may appear in the show, but they are not from the show at all.
Hmm... Well, I've only seen the humunculi type of creature from that show. So that's what I thought it was based on. My bad.
i think they should have like little demons.that would rule............mabey even bring the old monsters back....u no the fishman.werewolf.vampire..........DRAGONS!
iero4
i think they should have like little demons.that would rule............mabey even bring the old monsters back....u no the fishman.werewolf.vampire..........DRAGONS!
Werewolves, fishmen, vampires, and dragons are all too... Final Fantasy I-ish. o.o
Hmm, how about every week, you post in this thread, and they pick randomly from the people who posted. Then for that week they put them as an enemy. smile
I think there should be at least one evil human/humanoid faction that fight with rings too.
Also Bosses that take lotsa gaians to kill.
Mebbe something rediculous like a giant ERROR sign that tackles you XD
There should be some kind of red or black dragon in there too.

Distinct Seeker

What about a gian, green, mutant fluff? xd That would be awesome mad D
chuck norris wink

anyways, im sure that grunnies are gonna be monsters in the game, but a giant grunny boss would be cool-the horror, THE HORROR!

also, i think there should be a giant pancake boss, that can flatten entire partys at once, stunning them for a brief period of time.

finally, giant smileys. the evil one cud breath fire , while the xp one cud launch "ZOMGWTFS!!!!11" at u, and the rofl cud roll about all over the place, trying to tackle the enemy

oh, and did i mention Chuck Norris?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces