1 2 3 4 >

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've been thinking about some monsters they could make, and here's what I have:

Grunnies
Still remnant from the G-Virus break-out, these bunnies no longer can create zombies. However, they still have a taste for human heads!

Pimpin' Monsta
This monster gets around in style, walking with many legs at once like an insect. Their feather helps ward off enemies, and also adds a little flair to any outfit.

Nitemare Snake
Often mistaken for an oversided Boot Snake from afar, these beasts will constrict around your neck and have you to the floor before you can say "Ring, Activate!"

Any monsters you'd like to see?

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oil Breather
A giant metal barrel with dagger-like teeth. And, no, it doesn't breath fire. Just spits out a bunch of oil. Makes things pretty slippery.. and yet somehow sticky?

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Refurbished Sheet
A patchwork sheet that looks older than time itself. Randomly changes in to a weak monster when attacked or attacks.
oooooo why aren't there ghosts? or plant like monsters orrrrrrrr other characters like ninjas or something to attack us!! OR A ZOMBIE! what's gonna be like the strongest monster?Is it gonna be something like a crimson barlog from maplestory???THAT BE COOL!!!I COULD DIE IN 5 SECS!!!

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Is this just your ideas, or can anyone post their ideas here, thought I'd ask you first before randomly posting))

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I Am Your Fallen Angel
((Is this just your ideas, or can anyone post their ideas here, thought I'd ask you first before randomly posting))

You can post your ideas as well.

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Angry Tourist
When things just don't go there way, they take their anger out on the first person they see.

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Collapsing Beach Umbrella
They used to protect you from the sun's rays at the beach, but now, they find it commical to snap unsuspecting people in their jaws and refuse to spit them out without a fight.

((that's all I have, I'm too tired to think of anything else))

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Squeakers
These duck-billed shoes emit annoying screeches to deter foes and damage their ears. They can also attach prey in their mouthes with a sticky adhesive.

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Undercroaks
These green underwear have a very stretchy mouth. They are quite capable of swallowing anything that comes near, and use a small rubber band to capture prey and pull them in.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
undead, becouse avery MMO game has them....
I Am Your Fallen Angel
The Angry Tourist
When things just don't go there way, they take their anger out on the first person they see.

blaugh

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Zombie Babies
Well, when a mommy and a daddy zombie love each other very much...
Caution; These monsters can gum you to death!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff