Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haechiro's Princess

6,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone wanted to do some gold runs with me? Im a little low on money right now and i thought it would be fun to group with some people and perhaps kill bosses and stuff? Message me or reply on here if your interested biggrin Would also like to hear your ideas! ^-^

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
moshchick4
Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone wanted to do some gold runs with me? Im a little low on money right now and i thought it would be fun to group with some people and perhaps kill bosses and stuff? Message me or reply on here if your interested biggrin Would also like to hear your ideas! ^-^

Are you able to do smob?
c:
I'd love to do some smob 'cause I'm also in need of money.
I'm trying to get ready for the next chance items!
8D

Haechiro's Princess

6,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
silent hart
moshchick4

Are you able to do smob?
c:
I'd love to do some smob 'cause I'm also in need of money.
I'm trying to get ready for the next chance items!
8D

Im not too sure im lvl 7.3 and im with a crew right now...you can join me if you like? I think im in brain clam in Zen gardens biggrin

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
He Has Fought Too Many Battles To Count....

Smob/Smeb (Shallow Seas) Runs normally net you the most gold, and people hang out at Gold Beach's Null Crystal to join crews, or to find crew members. If your under 10.0 (Or don't have many rings at that level.) It's better to go play Papa Saw, which is good gold and is a CL 5.0 area.

....The Souless Angel Fights On, Forever More.

Haechiro's Princess

6,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Poyudi Hytori
He Has Fought Too Many Battles To Count....

Smob/Smeb (Shallow Seas) Runs normally net you the most gold, and people hang out at Gold Beach's Null Crystal to join crews, or to find crew members. If your under 10.0 (Or don't have many rings at that level.) It's better to go play Papa Saw, which is good gold and is a CL 5.0 area.

....The Souless Angel Fights On, Forever More.

Awesome thats actually what im doing right now XD thanks for the tip tho! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces