Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help needed ASAP!

I google the location on where to find the momento sand i've been walking back and forth for it and i dont hear any beep sound yet! Am i missing something?

Do i need any special recipe regarding this quest? I get confised when i read this article. It shows a recipe - barton regular boots. Does that means i hv to have it??

HELP crying crying crying
keroanyssa
Help needed ASAP!

I google the location on where to find the momento sand i've been walking back and forth for it and i dont hear any beep sound yet! Am i missing something?

Do i need any special recipe regarding this quest? I get confised when i read this article. It shows a recipe - barton regular boots. Does that means i hv to have it??

the article i read : http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/Memento_Detector#Game_Description

Newbie Noob

keroanyssa
keroanyssa
Help needed ASAP!

the article i read : http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/Memento_Detector#Game_Description

It can help to stop/pause music and then increase the volume to hear the beeper. Otherwise the locations are pretty much right. Just wait a bit when the beeper starts getting louder and faster and it will give you a message in red on your screen saying "after blah, blah, blah tries, you find a memento detector" and then how many you have found 1/5, etc.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
That recipe is the reward for completing this quest
baby_kitty_258
keroanyssa
keroanyssa
Help needed ASAP!

It can help to stop/pause music and then increase the volume to hear the beeper. Otherwise the locations are pretty much right. Just wait a bit when the beeper starts getting louder and faster and it will give you a message in red on your screen saying "after blah, blah, blah tries, you find a memento detector" and then how many you have found 1/5, etc.

Alright, thanks for the help.I'll try with it again later cat_3nodding
The zothaq
That recipe is the reward for completing this quest

LOL I thought it was needed todo this quest. Thanks! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items