Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok can someone tell me if you know if the gaia mmo when he release if i can play it on linux?
(Sorry for my anglish)
I'm not familiar with linux, but cause of this game will run on flash, I don't think that there will be problems. Exactly as for Mac, I suppose that if you're able to use Towns, you'll can Battle too. But I'm not so expert in this field, so take this only as an opinion, not as a fact.

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
If you can get in towns then you can get in the battle system..
ok thx if he run a flash that's corect i ope i'm going to see what people say because in the town i can play but i dont see what is in the buble. I ope too the gaia mmo is not like the other mmo on the net. Like downloading someting to play. twisted
Max MouseG

yeah i can but in the town i dont see what is writen in the buble talk. I'm asking if that going to be the same thing for the mmo

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kaheme
Max MouseG

yeah i can but in the town i dont see what is writen in the buble talk. I'm asking if that going to be the same thing for the mmo

You don't have to download it to play its in the stickies.. I don't know about your bubble talk problem does the same thing happen in rallys and MTVHills?
what is mmo?
do u get to kill??
i love to kill

Wheezing Warlord

You are spamming.
Stop.
idk
deal with it talk2hand
cool ninja ninja
wats a linux plz pm me and tll

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
demoy21
wats a linux plz pm me and tll
linux is like windows or macs but for people who understand what computers want

@Kaheme: the codeing is not the same as towns itll be simulare tho, so it might work it might not youll have to test it to find out sence your the only person i know who runs a linux

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff