Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think will affect Gaia the most?

A massive influx of new users. 0.4 40.0% [ 42 ]
MMO items in the Marketplace. 0.35238095238095 35.2% [ 37 ]
Gaia focusing more on one feature than the others. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 14 ]
Don't really think it will have much of an affect. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

hey the tread finally revived lol

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Princess Tizuki`
I'm pretty sure that some people won't be able to sign onto the MMO when it's first released, due to the massive amount noobs who usually flood Towns. -shrugs- This is just a guess. And if you happen to get in, it may be laggy (seeing as how it is a flash game). But I'm excited anyway! 3nodding

They will be getting some heavy duty servers just for the MMO, and they most likely stress test the game at the end of Beta. So it shouldn't be too bad. Of course most new features Gaia rolls out end up shutting down after the first day, due to massive amounts of people trying them out. But we can always hope the MMO's first day goes better than most.

Oh, by the way. How did you even find this thread? It was buried pretty deep. I pretty much left it for dead when I couldn't figure how to link the various conversations better. And most people don't seem to like posting in really long threads, they get intimidated I guess. sweatdrop

~
EBB~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas