Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
Anti-Gamma
fire monkey95
Anti-Gamma
I'm afraid my Thread is glitched everything is opposite of what it should be. (bottom post is really top)

*Edit: It fixed Itself
did you come in through a quote?

yep
it normally glitches that way .. it hink gaias quote notifications glitch and not the acuall fourm if that makes scene XD

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Tui
xD you really made a thread for it lol oh well time to go see who i can get for this xD

Post some pictures when you do. mrgreen

Invisible Raider

7,650 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Over Easy 100
emotion_kirakira I can't find a crew for this! So frustrating

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's not possible to get past round four five. At least as far as I'm aware of. It's actually a huge bummer sad Round four five just... never ends emo

source

Edit: err wait. In the corner, it says rounds completed, so I guess that means we were currently on round 5 in that screenshot, not on round 4. It's been a while. Either way, you can't get to the round after that one. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't think anything has changed with the coliseum since I took that screenshot.

Invisible Raider

7,650 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Over Easy 100
OMFG Taylor
Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's not possible to get past round 4. At least as far as anyone is aware. It's actually a huge bummer emo

source

I went in there earlier, ugh stupid NF crying
Anti-Gamma
Tui
xD you really made a thread for it lol oh well time to go see who i can get for this xD

Post some pictures when you do. mrgreen

xD i'll ask someone from the crew to take screenshots but for now i'll be getting powerups for it XD

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i'm lucky to get past round 5! gonk

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
OMFG Taylor
Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's not possible to get past round 4. At least as far as anyone is aware. It's actually a huge bummer sad Round 4 just... never ends emo

source

thats strange- i've gotten to round 5 and 6 before ;o;

but it was a while ago- i havent done coli since a couple months after it came out

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
OMFG Taylor
Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's not possible to get past round 4. At least as far as I'm aware of. It's actually a huge bummer sad Round 4 just... never ends emo

source

Maybe your run was glitched, I remember one crew that made it to round 7(died right out of the bat). It's been a long time since anyone has tried it, hopefully the devs have updated and fixed anything that might have been wrong. Looks like you had an epic run though.

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

but it was a while ago- i havent done coli since a couple months after it came out
Anti-Gamma
Maybe your run was glitched, I remember one crew that made it to round 7(died right out of the bat). It's been a long time since anyone has tried it, hopefully the devs have updated and fixed anything that might have been wrong. Looks like you had an epic run though.
I edited my post from earlier ^

I've never heard of anyone completing round 5. To be honest, I doubt anyone has, but if you could dig up some screenies, that would be awesome!

And if that run was glitched, then so was this one D: It wasn't just a one time thing :<

Lol just found the video of that run c8 Well, the end of it, when we gave up and started running around like idiots. /nostalgia

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
OMFG Taylor
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Anti-Gamma
I edited my post from earlier ^

I've never heard of anyone completing round 5. To be honest, I doubt anyone has, but if you could dig up some screenies, that would be awesome!

And if that run was glitched, then so was this one D: It wasn't just a one time thing :<

Lol just found the video of that run c8 Well, the end of it, when we gave up and started running around like idiots. /nostalgia

i MIGHT have one, but most likely i dont- i'll need to do some digging

EDIT: i have a screenie of me pretty far in impossible, but it doesnt show the monsters defeated or rounds completed, sadly:
User Image

and come to think of it, i think round 5 is the highest you can go, unless you are able to kill the big dogs, which are extremely tough to kill

Aged Nerd

OMFG Taylor

I thoroughly enjoyed that video, Taylor! emotion_awesome Over 1100 animated killed on that run. Good job!

Popular Friend

Bump, I will give it a try

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I may need to do a Coli run on impossible again to remember how hard it is. razz
We have a crew trying rn, hopefully we get past 1. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces