Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
i thought it was b/c gaia just doesn't like zomg and doesn't want to give us events.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sweet Angel Mary
i thought it was b/c gaia just doesn't like zomg and doesn't want to give us events.

Gaia's stated reason is that Towns 2 is eating up the labor required to put in the events. Supposedly they're even ditching Trick or Treating in Towns.

Shirtless Trader

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Cyrus Lurch
Free Killz
Basically you won't get any loot if you're cl 12...
So the cap is not necessary...

It'd be nice were this true, but the entire reason the instanced "boss fights" happened was hordes of higher leveled players sitting around the spawn spots instantly wiping the bosses when they appeared, rendering it impossible to actually complete the quest unless you got lucky and played when the horde was bored and elsewhere.

People are jerks. If a bunch of 12.0s can monopolize the spawn and make it useless to anyone else, they will - even if they gain nothing other than pissing everyone else off.
Not that I disagree with you on this, but isn't Jack something like...CL20? Or am I confusing Halloween with something else? It's been a while since my last rodeo.

Devoted Hoarder

12,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I really just want ghosties and pumpkinfluffs emotion_kirakira

Unbeatable Tycoon

Rainbow Filled Nights
/never been in a Halloween event
emo
I started playing zomg before the halloween event, then got to 5 and said "******** it I'll never get 10"
Then AFTER the event last year I came back and well..
Yeah .-.
Rainbow Filled Night Fright has never done a Halloween event?! HHHHHAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX classified_fu

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
The Marketplace
Cyrus Lurch
Free Killz
Basically you won't get any loot if you're cl 12...
So the cap is not necessary...

It'd be nice were this true, but the entire reason the instanced "boss fights" happened was hordes of higher leveled players sitting around the spawn spots instantly wiping the bosses when they appeared, rendering it impossible to actually complete the quest unless you got lucky and played when the horde was bored and elsewhere.

People are jerks. If a bunch of 12.0s can monopolize the spawn and make it useless to anyone else, they will - even if they gain nothing other than pissing everyone else off.
Not that I disagree with you on this, but isn't Jack something like...CL20? Or am I confusing Halloween with something else? It's been a while since my last rodeo.

that saw the jack Halloween is 20.6 level up with hp 309.9k .

their is a moments jack!

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Malific Storm Shadow
Rainbow Filled Nights
/never been in a Halloween event
emo
I started playing zomg before the halloween event, then got to 5 and said "******** it I'll never get 10"
Then AFTER the event last year I came back and well..
Yeah .-.
Rainbow Filled Night Fright has never done a Halloween event?! HHHHHAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX classified_fu

It's true emotion_8c
I didn't reach 10.0 until January of this year either.

And lol I should change my name to that rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces