Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
...this is really embarrasing... ive been playing zomg for some time now and i have done many quests... im already at 9.0 and i still cant get in Saw mill without somebody as my crew leader... can anyone tell me HOW TO CONVINCE GUSTAV TO LET ME IN....?... please

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
President Ice
...this is really embarrasing... ive been playing zomg for some time now and i have done many quests... im already at 9.0 and i still cant get in Saw mill without somebody as my crew leader... can anyone tell me HOW TO CONVINCE GUSTAV TO LET ME IN....?... please
well did u do his quest u have to do she wolf first and talk to him.

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
i already found she wolf ...beat her a couple of times to

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
im on a quest thats titled cheris sister and it sais i have to kill outlaw wolf pups for a 2 axe heads or something like that and i have killed dozens... buffing my luck and lowering my level to 4.0... can anyone tell me what else can i do?
not really. those things can take a while to drop. just keep at it!

Tipsy Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think you have to do Gustav's quests until he tells you to go beat Papa Saw.

2,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
i hate him he takes to long
President Ice

I'm A Level 9.2; Daily, I Join Crews And Defeat Papa Saw. Your Best Choice Is To Simply Wait By The Saw Mill And Ask If There Are Any Possible Crews For Papa Saw, Otherwise, Going In Alone Would Be Suicide. If So, Ask To Join. You'll Go In, And Defeat Him. Trust Me, You'll Want To Be In A Crew For This One. Going In Alone Would Be Pure Suicide. Hope It Helps. whee
~ Doctor SchizophreniaP.S. : When You Go Into The Saw Mill, Be Sure Your Crew Uses As Many Buffs As Possible, There Is A Certain Area Known As A 'Safe Corner' That The Members Should Stay In, The Further Out You Go To The Center Of The Mill, The More Buzz Saws That Come To Attack. I Would Also Suggest Having The Following Rings Equipped: Diagnose, Fire Rain, Divinity, & Defibillerate. (Incase You Want To Keep Papa Saw At Bay To Get More Gold, Equip Scaredy Cat)
President Ice
im on a quest thats titled cheris sister and it sais i have to kill outlaw wolf pups for a 2 axe heads or something like that and i have killed dozens... buffing my luck and lowering my level to 4.0... can anyone tell me what else can i do?

As For This Quest, It Can Be Difficult. But Don't Stress, I'm Sure Everyone Who Comes Across It Has Had The Exact Same Issue. For The 2 Axe Heads That You're Required To Get, I'd Suggest Lowering Your Level To At Least 4.3, And Defeating The Following Enemies: Outlaw Pups, Outlaw Wolfs, Or She Wolf At Bass'ken Lake. Thats About All You Really Can Do For The Quest Until You Aqquire The Items. Good Luck !
~ Doctor Schizophrenia

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Just finish Gustav's quests.

Salty Aggressor

try crewing to find the junk gustav wants you to find ;o

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Have you done the wolf den thing?

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Doctor Schizophrenia
President Ice

I'm A Level 9.2; Daily, I Join Crews And Defeat Papa Saw. Your Best Choice Is To Simply Wait By The Saw Mill And Ask If There Are Any Possible Crews For Papa Saw, Otherwise, Going In Alone Would Be Suicide. If So, Ask To Join. You'll Go In, And Defeat Him. Trust Me, You'll Want To Be In A Crew For This One. Going In Alone Would Be Pure Suicide. Hope It Helps. whee
~ Doctor SchizophreniaP.S. : When You Go Into The Saw Mill, Be Sure Your Crew Uses As Many Buffs As Possible, There Is A Certain Area Known As A 'Safe Corner' That The Members Should Stay In, The Further Out You Go To The Center Of The Mill, The More Buzz Saws That Come To Attack. I Would Also Suggest Having The Following Rings Equipped: Diagnose, Fire Rain, Divinity, & Defibillerate. (Incase You Want To Keep Papa Saw At Bay To Get More Gold, Equip Scaredy Cat)
i join crews daily but im tired of waiting for others to add me and.... well i want to lead for that reason... been having a hard time going in these past days lol

Gallant Knight

36,125 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Noble Shade 100
If you want to do PS on your own then you must first do ALL of Gustav's quests.
It seems long, but actually it isn't all that much. arrow She Wolf, Recipe items, Papa Saw

It's just annoying that you have to fight a lot of monsters to get all of the recipe items. **
But after that he will tell you to kill Papa Saw.
Once you did, you have unlocked PS forever, hooray for you !!! xD

** NOTE: the recipe items are found in different areas. Make sure you get them in the correct area. Buying them from the Marketplace doesn't work. ( i tried that xD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff