Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Vampire

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
have anyone ever manage to kill this mobs SOLO, seriously that thing is OP even in a full group (since they will spawn 5 out), have anyone have some tips how to kill it, that would be helpful

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Iron Will, Rock Armor, Divinity, and Bandage = GG

Wealthy Vampire

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Iron Will, Rock Armor, Divinity, and Bandage = GG
so i have to equip it in order defeat it ?.....darn, i better start farming it

Perfect Saint

I used to hunt these for fun. Best thing to do is not to engage them as a mob. Try to find out their circle of aggro. The radius is not very big. The area with three of them appear is a good place to learn this.

This is my Mask-Hunter ring set.
    1. Bandage - most efficient solo healing ring
    2. Hack or Mantis (I prefer Mantis for this. I like the willpower debuff.)
    3. Slash(in case they pile on top of each other, slash gets them all)
    4. Duct Tape (rather than Scardy) Has a longer ranger than the Mask's attack. Can freeze extra masks so you can take a quick break while they sleep. Also handle extra masks without them flying away. Takes too long for them to come back. DT is like a nice pause button for these buggers.
    5. Iron Will - increases your willpower to improve the effects of Duct Tape and increase your own resistance to the Mask's status attacks.
    6. Divinity - For luck and stamina
    7. Rock Armor or other armors. Your choice.
    8. You can put what you want here. I sometimes alternate between Meat and Healing Halo. A passive like Integrity or Fitness should be good too.

Wealthy Vampire

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Myrielle
I used to hunt these for fun. Best thing to do is not to engage them as a mob. Try to find out their circle of aggro. The radius is not very big. The area with three of them appear is a good place to learn this.

This is my Mask-Hunter ring set.
    1. Bandage - most efficient solo healing ring
    2. Hack or Mantis (I prefer Mantis for this. I like the willpower debuff.)
    3. Slash(in case they pile on top of each other, slash gets them all)
    4. Duct Tape (rather than Scardy) Has a longer ranger than the Mask's attack. Can freeze extra masks so you can take a quick break while they sleep. Also handle extra masks without them flying away. Takes too long for them to come back. DT is like a nice pause button for these buggers.
    5. Iron Will - increases your willpower to improve the effects of Duct Tape and increase your own resistance to the Mask's status attacks.
    6. Divinity - For luck and stamina
    7. Rock Armor or other armors. Your choice.
    8. You can put what you want here. I sometimes alternate between Meat and Healing Halo. A passive like Integrity or Fitness should be good too.
thank for the tips, that sure going to help me a lot. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces