Welcome to Gaia! ::

We should do more runs!

Yes! 0.53858024691358 53.9% [ 349 ]
Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Just helped a requester here with their gb quests. I'll run this place by myself if I have to. scream

Dedicated Citizen

Kaniskion
Just helped a requester here with their gb quests. I'll run this place by myself if I have to. scream

You're never alone.

- Cloud
Cloud Strife - Legacy
Kaniskion

You're never alone.

- Cloud

Tell that to Aeris. talk2hand

Obsessive Player

Kaniskion
Obviously, you are strong in Smob. So, maybe you can provide me with the information I desire. I haven't done a run in quite awhile because I didn't succeed again. I got to the place where Marshall and I were alone ( separated from my crew). He starts talking. Here's my question ~
I've gone down on the screen and right on the screen. I end up at GB . But, when I visit the Lighthouse, I still get "Save Marshall" message. I had been told that once we are in the screen alone, Marshall takes care of himself. So wh isn't he saved ?
Do I need to wait for all that talk from him? Do I need to go up? Do I need to message "/me" in Chat to rejoin crew ? What do I do ?
I also have issues with my right eye, so I can't read crew blue chat, but once we are going, I can pretty much stay with them.And, I ask leader to use talk to assign my buffs.
Can you give me some answers so I can return to play SS again ?
Thanx & Smiles !!
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Obviously, you are strong in Smob. So, maybe you can provide me with the information I desire. I haven't done a run in quite awhile because I didn't succeed again. I got to the place where Marshall and I were alone ( separated from my crew). He starts talking. Here's my question ~
I've gone down on the screen and right on the screen. I end up at GB . But, when I visit the Lighthouse, I still get "Save Marshall" message. I had been told that once we are in the screen alone, Marshall takes care of himself. So wh isn't he saved ?
Do I need to wait for all that talk from him? Do I need to go up? Do I need to message "/me" in Chat to rejoin crew ? What do I do ?
I also have issues with my right eye, so I can't read crew blue chat, but once we are going, I can pretty much stay with them.And, I ask leader to use talk to assign my buffs.
Thanx & Smiles !!

You don't actually have to save Marshall. The point of ShallowSeas is to beat the EndBoss. If you've never completed the game before, just find a smeb crew willing to take you all the way. 3nodding I don't recall there actually beign a quest to save Marshall so I'm rather confused.

Obsessive Player

Kaniskion
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Thanx & Smiles !!

You don't actually have to save Marshall. The point of ShallowSeas is to beat the EndBoss. If you've never completed the game before, just find a smeb crew willing to take you all the way. 3nodding I don't recall there actually beign a quest to save Marshall so I'm rather confused.
Go to the Lighthouse and talk to the keeper.
So, why does Marshall follow me and when I get through the second part of smob and separate from crew with him, I don't save him ? I don't have to smeb to save him.
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Thanx & Smiles !!

So, why does Marshall follow me and when I get through the second part of smob and separate from crew with him, I don't save him ? I don't have to smeb to save him.

Since smeb is the last quest in the game, it is never completed or the game would end. So it kinda resets every time. Which is why you seemingly have to rescue Marshall over and over again. Lots of games do this. 3nodding

Obsessive Player

Kaniskion
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Thanx & Smiles !!

Since smeb is the last quest in the game, it is never completed or the game would end. So it kinda resets every time. Which is why you seemingly have to rescue Marshall over and over again. Lots of games do this. 3nodding
So he follows you every time then ?
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Ginger Spice Isle
Kaniskion
Thanx & Smiles !!

So he follows you every time then ?

Yes, he does. razz

Lonely Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Does anybody know the quickest way to get to level ten in Zomg. I'm level 7.1 and it feels like i've come to a complete standstill. I can't do anymore quest because i need to finish old aduct or whatever and the boss there is too strong for me to beat alone. (Btw, nobody else is there it'll be me and one other person if im lucky) Thanks for reading, please help.
Simply Unseen
Does anybody know the quickest way to get to level ten in Zomg. I'm level 7.1 and it feels like i've come to a complete standstill. I can't do anymore quest because i need to finish old aduct or whatever and the boss there is too strong for me to beat alone. (Btw, nobody else is there it'll be me and one other person if im lucky) Thanks for reading, please help.

I assume you're referring to the p3 commander. That guy's pretty hard to take down on your own. I can help but my connection is pretty slow right now. sweatdrop

Lonely Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kaniskion
Simply Unseen

I assume you're referring to the p3 commander. That guy's pretty hard to take down on your own. I can help but my connection is pretty slow right now. sweatdrop

Yeah i am talking about him. Maybe i could add you and you could get back to me when your internet is better. Or we could do it now. biggrin
Simply Unseen
Kaniskion
Simply Unseen

Yeah i am talking about him. Maybe i could add you and you could get back to me when your internet is better. Or we could do it now. biggrin

I can try. Just give me a server and I'll be there. pirate

Lonely Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kaniskion
Simply Unseen
Kaniskion
Simply Unseen

I can try. Just give me a server and I'll be there. pirate

Buzz Saw, meet you there bro.
emotion_brofist

Dedicated Citizen

Kaniskion
Tell that to Aeris. talk2hand

Aeris passed away. She reminds me, that *I'm* not alone.

Ginger Spice Isle

Kanishkion I believe is correct. Considering that saving Marshall and beating the game are both of the same "Dungeon" being Shallow Seas that is, they would indeed count as the same quest.

Originally you're meant to find Marshall and save him from Lorelei - Queen of the water spouts, but then he tells you of this large undersea base that suddenly popped up. So, of course you have to go take 'em down. If you ever need a hand doing that quest, Cloud's got your back.

Invigorating Silence

Leveling up comes with time and training, as with any RPG-based game. You'll get to 10.0 at some point, so don't fret.

If you're looking to follow the storyline of zOMG and actually do the quests in order, then I can suggest a few tips for you.

What I've noticed is after a player has completed an area, there will be repeatable tasks from certain individual characters in the game you can talk to. Such as collecting 15 Mystic Weaves for Katsumi. However, Repeatable quests can only be done at a certain CL (Level) for each area.

Basically, repeatables are your way of grinding for orbs, in the event you can't find a crew to just spam the heck out of the area's boss/dungeon.

Also if you want, you can hire me as a helping hand.
- Cloud

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces