Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kaniskion
Keakealani
So.... Happy 4th of July to American MLH'ers, I guess! XD

Also, I've been really hankering for DMS over the past couple of days, but having a hard time finding a crew.... so feel free to poke me if anyone needs people! ^^

You should get on skype. I think you'll have better luck there. This thread is pretty much dead now. xp
Yeah, I've noticed XD It kinda lags my computer to be on all the time, though, so I have to be careful with that >.> Ah well, something will happen eventually or some such @_@

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Kaniskion
Darkened Fay
Silk: I miss you too especially on extremely awful days like today.

Dark: text me any time. Can't promise how with it ill be for the next few days.

Kait: I suppose "better" works at this point.

Was rushed to the hospital today and was forced to have minor emergency surgery while awake. Sucked pretty bad. But I have pain meds and antibiotics now and this shouldn't occur again, however I've heard that before too. Fingers crossed the nightmare is over.

That sounds awful. I hope there are no complications. sad Take care of yourself, sweety. heart

Thanks. Should be fine. Have antibiotics and loads of dr appointments, missing Fourth of July stuff kinda stunk though. Could hear the fireworks inside but couldn't see any out the window.

Versatile Pumpkin

16,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Darkened Fay

Was rushed to the hospital today and was forced to have minor emergency surgery while awake. Sucked pretty bad. But I have pain meds and antibiotics now and this shouldn't occur again, however I've heard that before too. Fingers crossed the nightmare is over.

what happened that you needed all taht D: pm me or skype? <3

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Does anyone know where to find the very aggressive skeeter in Bill's Ranch?

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
vampireluver123
Does anyone know where to find the very aggressive skeeter in Bill's Ranch?
It's in the screen below and to the left of the DMP gate, if that makes sense. zomg.wikia.com might be able to give you more specific directions...

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Seeking Crew♡[URGENT]
I recently started this game, so I'm just on like the third or fifth task. I have to go to that purple mushroom place and whatnot, and I need a crew for it, please help!
NeonnRainn
Seeking Crew♡[URGENT]
I recently started this game, so I'm just on like the third or fifth task. I have to go to that purple mushroom place and whatnot, and I need a crew for it, please help!

Are you still available and need help? smile

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Seeking Crew♡[URGENT]

I actually just started zen gardens... Sorry User Image
NeonnRainn
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Seeking Crew♡[URGENT]

The game is pretty easy to play on your own. Just remember to pace yourself. Try gaining an entire CL in experience before entering a new area as they only get tougher and tougher. 3nodding

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Seeking Crew♡[URGENT]

The game is pretty easy to play on your own. Just remember to pace yourself. Try gaining an entire CL in experience before entering a new area as they only get tougher and tougher. 3nodding

Thanks, I've almost beat this game before on an older account, but what's a CL? User Image
Darkened Fay
Kaniskion
Darkened Fay

That sounds awful. I hope there are no complications. sad Take care of yourself, sweety. heart

Thanks. Should be fine. Have antibiotics and loads of dr appointments, missing Fourth of July stuff kinda stunk though. Could hear the fireworks inside but couldn't see any out the window.

Aww..you should've tried watching it on tv. sweatdrop
NeonnRainn
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Seeking Crew♡[URGENT]

Thanks, I've almost beat this game before on an older account, but what's a CL? User Image

CL is charge level. It's the combined level of all the rings you've equipped. 3nodding

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Kaniskion
NeonnRainn
Seeking Crew♡[URGENT]

CL is charge level. It's the combined level of all the rings you've equipped. 3nodding

Oooh, yeah I know! User Image
Alright! tomorrow will be movie night again. We'll be watching Django Unchained. Same time as always. 7pm pst. I'll send a notice just before the movie starts. 3nodding

-l- Phan -l-

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-

9goats

A Random Act of Terror

Aileeya

Amitte

Apple Blossom19

Arc Angel Of Deth

beckygrendel

Beenz

Binary Mess

Cloud Strife - Legacy