Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Kaniskion

But still even as you swim, parts of your body are still periodically submerged and then out of the water. And when out of the water, you have a thin film of water still clinging to your body. It's hard to believe people can still get burned through all that. gonk

A long shirt sounds like a real bummer. Don't you want to bother with sunscreen? razz

User Image

I wear sunscreen too, but even the best sunscreen isn't going to keep you sunsafe indefinitely. We have pretty strong sun here in Australia. Not everyone is as fair as me though, and some people just don't care and get burnt anyway, though I can't understand why you'd want to do that.

User Image
VKiera
Omg, guys it was a mild sun burn and it was on my shoulders, not all over me, it was pretty much gone by today. Only you could start a damn argument over a freaking sunburn Silk. emotion_eyebrow

Aren't you amazed by how much I can do with so little. pirate

Also, swimsuit pics. plox. emotion_dowant

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kaniskion
VKiera
Omg, guys it was a mild sun burn and it was on my shoulders, not all over me, it was pretty much gone by today. Only you could start a damn argument over a freaking sunburn Silk. emotion_eyebrow

Aren't you amazed by how much I can do with so little. pirate

Also, swimsuit pics. plox. emotion_dowant

When the people in hell get ice water Silk. emotion_eyebrow

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Zzyli
Oi, Zzy. Since I never see you in the Skype chat any more, I'm quoting you here. XD

Would you mind removing the link to Teddies' thread? ;w; I believe she quit a while back...

...and replace it with this? Miya's Magical Pony Ride

3nodding

By the way... what happened to the massive quote tower that we had for quoting people..? oAo

Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
Uhm, I need help with smeb... sweatdrop

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
River1

Hi, sorry we seem to be a bit short handed at the moment, if you give me a few minuets I'll see if I can find enough people to help and I'll quote you again to let you know.

Thieving Fatcat

We need an aggro for our DMS crew in Carrion Flower xP

Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
VKiera
River1

Hi, sorry we seem to be a bit short handed at the moment, if you give me a few minuets I'll see if I can find enough people to help and I'll quote you again to let you know.

Alright. biggrin Thank you sooooooo much!!!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
River1
VKiera
River1

It looks like there aren't enough people on right now, on of our group played softball all day and is apparently too tired. XD

Sorry about this. sweatdrop But if you try back around this time tomorrow tonight or in the next few days we'll try to make a crew for you. Sorry we're short handed on crew tonight. emotion_facepalm

Beloved Genius

14,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
VKiera
River1
VKiera
River1

It looks like there aren't enough people on right now, on of our group played softball all day and is apparently too tired. XD

Sorry about this. sweatdrop But if you try back around this time tomorrow tonight or in the next few days we'll try to make a crew for you. Sorry we're short handed on crew tonight. emotion_facepalm

It's alright. Thanks anyways. smile

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Does anyone know anything about the movie night? I heard that there would be one at some point in the near future, but haven't heard much else since, nor any details surrounding it.

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Does anyone know anything about the movie night? I heard that there would be one at some point in the near future, but haven't heard much else since, nor any details surrounding it.

I heard it was to be June 13th at 7 pm Pacific... more than that... I've not a clue. I tried to find the information about the movie but... well... confused

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Sorry for all the confusion with this. Trying to confirm whether or not there will be one. x:

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
9goats
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Sorry for all the confusion with this. Trying to confirm whether or not there will be one. x:

It's alright, I was just curious >w< I didn't want to miss it.
9goats
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

We can has movie night? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces