Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dark Light Doom
Do let me know if your around tomorrow, i should be able to dms tomorrow. (After dental appt from hell)
Ooh, cool! I'll definitely let you know, maybe later this evening (central time). Thank you! ^^

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Keakealani
Dark Light Doom
Do let me know if your around tomorrow, i should be able to dms tomorrow. (After dental appt from hell)
Ooh, cool! I'll definitely let you know, maybe later this evening (central time). Thank you! ^^

Okay, i should be around, me and my mom may go out to lunch, but its not looking like it. Either way, i should be here.

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
>< im getting a cold like thing.
Anyone know any home remedys?
i cant take cold meds cause of other meds im on the combo makes me sick.

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dark Light Doom
>< im getting a cold like thing.
Anyone know any home remedys?
i cant take cold meds cause of other meds im on the combo makes me sick.
Sorry I didn't get anything together last night! ^^; Dinner ran late >.>

As far as home remedies, I like to make a "tea"/drink out of apple cider vinegar, honey, and water. It's more good for soothing the throat and that sort of thing, but if you're coughing or have a sore throat it's good for that. Here's a recipe

Dapper Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Last time I played zOMG was... can't even remember (that's how long it's been x__x lol)

Anyways, I had friends helping me out with DMS but I don't think they play anymore (not that I know of anyway) but would like to get back into the swing of things, I think I was up to YM but because I haven't been to gaia for months, I might have to learn DMS again.

Anyone willing to help would be much appreciated. I'll be checking again tomorrow, hopefully~

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
goldhedgehog
Last time I played zOMG was... can't even remember (that's how long it's been x__x lol)

Anyways, I had friends helping me out with DMS but I don't think they play anymore (not that I know of anyway) but would like to get back into the swing of things, I think I was up to YM but because I haven't been to gaia for months, I might have to learn DMS again.

Anyone willing to help would be much appreciated. I'll be checking again tomorrow, hopefully~
Hey, I think I saw you outside the gate when I was trying to do a DMS crew earlier. (For the record, I left - after over an hour of disorganized people trying to make a crew, I figured it was bound to fail.)

But, I was going to try to put together a "real" crew sometime this weekend with Rainbow Filled Nights to help me through DMS since I'm inexperienced with it. What times are good for you? I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping multiple people through at the same time.

Rainbow Filled Nights

Is that okay with you? ^^;;
goldhedgehog

If I can get up early tomorrow for once, then I could try and hep you out. No guarantees though. sweatdrop

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Keakealani
goldhedgehog

Hey, I think I saw you outside the gate when I was trying to do a DMS crew earlier. (For the record, I left - after over an hour of disorganized people trying to make a crew, I figured it was bound to fail.)

But, I was going to try to put together a "real" crew sometime this weekend with Rainbow Filled Nights to help me through DMS since I'm inexperienced with it. What times are good for you? I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping multiple people through at the same time.

Rainbow Filled Nights

Is that okay with you? ^^;;

Rainbows not the only one who can help. XD

As for the tea drink thing, ive been doing something like it, lemon, honey, water. Or today started playing with apple cider and honey. If we have apple cider vinger il try it. It cant hurt.

And its cool, im on most days just some i cant get a computer. Yell at me if you try to start something today (or tomorrow) id love to join.

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
goldhedgehog

I took a 3 month break shortly after dms came out an dwhen i came back had to relearn everything cause methods changed. If Rainbow doesnt want to take you (cant see why xD) i can, or ill be trying to join rainbow. I hate to make assumptions, so ill ask, do you have all your buffs to atleast lvl10?
I ask cause recently there has been a problem with people not having the right stuff and trying to dms. It get scary xD

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Kaniskion
goldhedgehog

If I can get up early tomorrow for once, then I could try and hep you out. No guarantees though. sweatdrop

Wouldnt it be youd have to stay up late? And how have you been?
Dark Light Doom
Kaniskion
goldhedgehog

Naah! Waking up early is the actual sweet spot for zOMG! crews. It's evening at that time and everyone's home from work and school. 3nodding And I'm doing good, Doomy. Nothing to report. How are you on the other hand? biggrin

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Kaniskion
Dark Light Doom
Kaniskion
goldhedgehog

Naah! Waking up early is the actual sweet spot for zOMG! crews. It's evening at that time and everyone's home from work and school. 3nodding And I'm doing good, Doomy. Nothing to report. How are you on the other hand? biggrin

When ever i try and crew in the morning there is no one to crew xD. Othen then this cold, im pretty good. It stormed here pretty good this morning, but its all done now.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
goldhedgehog

Keakealani

I can take both of you in soon! Give me.. 30-45 minutes and I'll be on. :3

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dark Light Doom
True. You can help us too! ^^
Rainbow Filled Nights
goldhedgehog

Keakealani

I just got on this account, which is a bit after that time, but if you're still around I'm on ^^

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Keakealani
Dark Light Doom
True. You can help us too! ^^
Rainbow Filled Nights
goldhedgehog

Keakealani

I just got on this account, which is a bit after that time, but if you're still around I'm on ^^

Right now? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces