20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay

I agree. I just applied for Medicade which I am guaranteed for, since I can't get a job now that I'm pregnant and dev and I aren't married so his income doesn't matter when applying. And even if it did, we'd still be qualified. Medicade won't cover me after the baby comes but the baby will still be covered, and that's what matters. So I agree. Medicade was around before Obamacare but for some reason its now easier to get on. I think I'll be denied for WIC but still applying any way.

you'd be surprised just how poor you have to be to get wic. I have wic still. I wasn't working and if you and dev aren't married it'll go off your income, not his. Which is a blessing and good for you moreso now thane ver.

The paper work here says you're pregnancy has to be a high risk pregnancy to get WIC. I've been told that's not necessarily true, but either way I'll still apply. What's the worst they'll do, say no?

where ever you are...they need to be slapped. I got WIC and I had a normal pregnancy. I have WIC and let me tell you, it saves my a** in money on milk and bread and cheese. THAT MY KID EATS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. i go through 2 gallons a milk a week. >< so you should be able too. if not..move to oklahoma. ><

Yeah. Everyone down here said to ignore what the paper said cause they got it. And if not, food stamps and dev's checks may even be enough. Its just, I'd rather be safer than sorry. I mean, what exactly even is WIC? I was really too tired to ask while filling out the forms.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay

I agree. I just applied for Medicade which I am guaranteed for, since I can't get a job now that I'm pregnant and dev and I aren't married so his income doesn't matter when applying. And even if it did, we'd still be qualified. Medicade won't cover me after the baby comes but the baby will still be covered, and that's what matters. So I agree. Medicade was around before Obamacare but for some reason its now easier to get on. I think I'll be denied for WIC but still applying any way.

you'd be surprised just how poor you have to be to get wic. I have wic still. I wasn't working and if you and dev aren't married it'll go off your income, not his. Which is a blessing and good for you moreso now thane ver.

The paper work here says you're pregnancy has to be a high risk pregnancy to get WIC. I've been told that's not necessarily true, but either way I'll still apply. What's the worst they'll do, say no?

where ever you are...they need to be slapped. I got WIC and I had a normal pregnancy. I have WIC and let me tell you, it saves my a** in money on milk and bread and cheese. THAT MY KID EATS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. i go through 2 gallons a milk a week. >< so you should be able too. if not..move to oklahoma. ><

Yeah. Everyone down here said to ignore what the paper said cause they got it. And if not, food stamps and dev's checks may even be enough. Its just, I'd rather be safer than sorry. I mean, what exactly even is WIC? I was really too tired to ask while filling out the forms.

official abbreviation broken down: women infants and children public health program.

Mega Hoarder

apparently both Pan and JK have left Gaia...

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
RafiCat
I don't know the situation with Pan, but... JK said he got laid-off yesterday. D:

I'll admit that I'm upset...

I want to say "I'm sorry." for this... and I want to say "Thank you so much." for everything that he's done for us. ;~; I just... asdfsafdagrwagvfdafhiuoeawnfkrelaifdjlzfejaio...

Mega Hoarder

Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat
I don't know the situation with Pan, but... JK said he got laid-off yesterday. D:

I want to say "I'm sorry." for this... and I want to say "Thank you so much." for everything that he's done for us. ;~; I just... asdfsafdagrwagvfdafhiuoeawnfkrelaifdjlzfejaio...

wow, this is such a shock. Pan isn't on my friends list so I have no idea what is going on there either, but you'd think JK would have warned us and said goodbye... cry

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
RafiCat
Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat

wow, this is such a shock. Pan isn't on my friends list so I have no idea what is going on there either, but you'd think JK would have warned us and said goodbye... cry
I don't think JK knew it was coming either... sweatdrop

Mega Hoarder

Darkened Fay

Wic gives you "coupons" for specific nutritional items, such as milk, peanut butetr, etc.

Food stamps are great, if I didn't get them I'd have nothing but rice to eat.

If you are low income you should be able to get both.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay

official abbreviation broken down: women infants and children public health program.

That makes sense.

Mega Hoarder

Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat
Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat

this happened yesterday? how did you find out? did he say anything else?

this just sucks, can't imagine why they would get rid of two of their best devs...

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Darkened Fay

WIC is a god send. My sisters were both on it.
It is food, pretty much, Milk, cheese, bread (Wheat), Beans, eggs, Juicy juice, I CANT SPELL THE WORD >< s**t like Cherios.
Stuff like that, So you get enough vitamins and such while pregnant, breast feeding. Also baby food, for when the baby starts eating foods.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
RafiCat
Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat
Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat

this just sucks, can't imagine why they would get rid of two of their best devs...
He added me on Skype a few years ago... ^^;; We don't really chat that much (read: at all), but I thought I would ask seeing as I was concerned. xP He really didn't say much else... X:

I just... I don't know. :C

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Dark Light Doom
Darkened Fay

It is food, pretty much, Milk, cheese, bread (Wheat), Beans, eggs, Juicy juice, I CANT SPELL THE WORD >< s**t like Cherios.
Stuff like that, So you get enough vitamins and such while pregnant, breast feeding. Also baby food, for when the baby starts eating foods.

DAMN IT WOMAN I AM TOO TIRED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORD YOU CANT SPELL THAT IS LIKE CHERIOS!! crying

Mega Hoarder

Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat
Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat
Ren Orenji Doragon
RafiCat

He added me on Skype a few years ago... ^^;; We don't really chat that much (read: at all), but I thought I would ask seeing as I was concerned. xP He really didn't say much else... X:

I just... I don't know. :C

well, this is just sad. I hope he will come and talk to us at the meet maybe...

Mega Hoarder

Darkened Fay
Dark Light Doom
Darkened Fay

DAMN IT WOMAN I AM TOO TIRED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WORD YOU CANT SPELL THAT IS LIKE CHERIOS!! crying

cereal?
In better news we have:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If that isn't enough to make you laugh (Which it isn't supposed to.) then try this:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces