Yes! 0.53858024691358 53.9% [ 349 ]
Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Friendly Friend

Zzyli
What are you up to?

Well, I am basically trying to collect badges, and I could use some help with that lowbie thing in Bill's Ranch. Dead Man's Pass, I think it is called. I haven't done it since zOMG first came out xD
Well, first came out with that update that shortened the horribly long, uncalled-for beginning.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Archaic Lullabies

Well, I am basically trying to collect badges, and I could use some help with that lowbie thing in Bill's Ranch. Dead Man's Pass, I think it is called. I haven't done it since zOMG first came out xD
Well, first came out with that update that shortened the horribly long, uncalled-for beginning.

User Image

Ooh, badge hunting. I'd be happy to help out (plus I won't say no to more DMP loot for if I ever manage to get enough stuff to make an epic). Which server are you on?

9goats

Would you like to come too?

AUGH WHY AM I EVEN AWAKE. I went to bed too early last night & it's thrown off my sleep pattern.

User Image

Friendly Friend

Zzyli

Ooh, badge hunting. I'd be happy to help out (plus I won't say no to more DMP loot for if I ever manage to get enough stuff to make an epic). Which server are you on?

Oh, awesome! I am on Brain Clam. Thanks ^^

Friendly Friend

Shy Giver

Zzyli
Oh Gaia. I know some of the AtA regs proposed a drinking game where whenever the statement "we're looking into it" is made, you'd take a drink. I'm glad that your teeth & jaw are feeling better 3nodding

*is personally contributing to lack of people on ZOMG* I mean, I do play on request, but fishing is my new lover & sometimes I feel guilty and worry that ZOMG will catch on at some point and there will be cat fights with hair pulling, or expensive divorce proceedings or something.
User Image

Oh wow xD They're ridiculous haha
Thank youu whee Me too, so much~

rofl Gotta be sneeeaaakkyyy ninja
I think I used to be into fishing before zomg was a thing, but not so much anymore. I keep trying to get back into it... But when I keep catching stupid stuff and everyone around me is catching everything great ever, I get kind of discouraged sweatdrop

User Image

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Austere Gatomon
User Image

Oh wow xD They're ridiculous haha
Thank youu whee Me too, so much~

rofl Gotta be sneeeaaakkyyy ninja
I think I used to be into fishing before zomg was a thing, but not so much anymore. I keep trying to get back into it... But when I keep catching stupid stuff and everyone around me is catching everything great ever, I get kind of discouraged sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

It just takes practice. In my case, hours & hours and hours of it. Also, fishing with a mouse > fishing with a touchpad. I feel vaguely ashamed when I look at my fishing stats, but in good news, I'm 6k fish away from my Angelic Rod (and I've totally been dragging the chain this last little while).

I'm idly contemplating another competitive fishing month, but I just know it makes me so antisocial both on & off Gaia. >< I wouldn't mind getting a bronze Gambino & bronze Durem to go with my bronze junk & bronze Bassken. Did you ever do competitive fishing?

User Image

Aged Nerd

9goats
VKiera
Me too, and I also lack Goats mastery of quote spam/summoning people. v.v

beckygrendel
We need Goats to make us a crew!! rofl scream

She is good at that emotion_yatta

I've been having trouble forming crews the past few weeks to the point that I've become frustrated and don't want to do it. emo

Not enough people, long waits, people leave, too many people. emotion_donotwant

If you give me a certain time to be available each day (or ahead of time), I'll make sure I'm online with this account to crew! I never know when to stick around. emo

Shy Giver

Zzyli
User Image

It just takes practice. In my case, hours & hours and hours of it. Also, fishing with a mouse > fishing with a touchpad. I feel vaguely ashamed when I look at my fishing stats, but in good news, I'm 6k fish away from my Angelic Rod (and I've totally been dragging the chain this last little while).

I'm idly contemplating another competitive fishing month, but I just know it makes me so antisocial both on & off Gaia. >< I wouldn't mind getting a bronze Gambino & bronze Durem to go with my bronze junk & bronze Bassken. Did you ever do competitive fishing?

User Image
User Image

Oh wow, good luck! ^_^ I guess I should be more patient and just practice. ^^; Luckily I have a mouse. A touchpad would drive me crazy. gonk

No, I haven't. I actually never even knew that was a thing. o_o

User Image

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Austere Gatomon
User Image

Oh wow, good luck! ^_^ I guess I should be more patient and just practice. ^^; Luckily I have a mouse. A touchpad would drive me crazy. gonk

No, I haven't. I actually never even knew that was a thing. o_o

User Image

User Image

They give out trophies for the people to catch the most fish in a month. If you go to the fishing page, you can see the current leaders & such. More items to sit in my invo and not be used right? emotion_awesome

User Image

Shy Giver

Zzyli
User Image

They give out trophies for the people to catch the most fish in a month. If you go to the fishing page, you can see the current leaders & such. More items to sit in my invo and not be used right? emotion_awesome

User Image
User Image

So that's what that's for! surprised I'm glad I know now. Maybe when I actually can catch some fish, I'll give it a shot.
Haha, I guess my endeavors to keep my inventory neat and tidy are about to come to a brutal end xD
I bet you have bushels of trophies 3nodding

User Image

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Zzyli

Austere Gatomon

Oh Gaia. I know some of the AtA regs proposed a drinking game where whenever the statement "we're looking into it" is made, you'd take a drink. I'm glad that your teeth & jaw are feeling better 3nodding

*is personally contributing to lack of people on ZOMG* I mean, I do play on request, but fishing is my new lover & sometimes I feel guilty and worry that ZOMG will catch on at some point and there will be cat fights with hair pulling, or expensive divorce proceedings or something.

User Image

Omg, lol I nearly chocked on my pudding cup when I read this. You know how hard it is to choke on pudding?! rofl

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Easter time!

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
VKiera
Zzyli

Austere Gatomon

User Image

Omg, lol I nearly chocked on my pudding cup when I read this. You know how hard it is to choke on pudding?! rofl

One of my friends from elementary and middle school would chose on jello/pudding regularly.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
xYAOIx
VKiera
Zzyli

Austere Gatomon

User Image

One of my friends from elementary and middle school would chose on jello/pudding regularly.

Yea and I had one in high school that bought an ice cream fudge bar everyday, and everyday got her lip or tongue stuck to it. XP

Still one does not normally choke on pudding, but lol at Zz and her...'marriage' issues. xD

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
VKiera
xYAOIx
VKiera
Zzyli

Austere Gatomon

User Image

Yea and I had one in high school that bought an ice cream fudge bar everyday, and everyday got her lip or tongue stuck to it. XP

Still one does not normally choke on pudding, but lol at Zz and her...'marriage' issues. xD

Good thing i'm afraid of commitment. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces