Total Votes:[ 648 ]

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
VKiera
So like...I have no legs rofl These glitches mang, I didn't have a top half either earlier. XD

lol

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
A Random Act of Terror
VKiera
So like...I have no legs rofl These glitches mang, I didn't have a top half either earlier. XD

lol

It's really wide spread, you should see the crazy glitched mess in the GCD showing up, If I hadn't re-saved mine, like, full frontal nudity for some people, or their heads are missing, but they still have eyes. XD

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
VKiera
A Random Act of Terror
VKiera

lol

It's really wide spread, you should see the crazy glitched mess in the GCD showing up, If I hadn't re-saved mine, like, full frontal nudity for some people, or their heads are missing, but they still have eyes. XD

I saw sailormocn's dual threads and the "year of the glitch" thread

Some funny stuff going on there lol

I think they should go back to green goo lol

Benevolent Codger

Binary Mess
Blood is more dense than water so it floats on the surface.

This also explains why granite floats in water, and why the atmosphere sinks. Isn't science great? emotion_awesome

Ducks also float in water, but that's just because they're made of wood... 3nodding
Red Kutai
Binary Mess

This also explains why granite floats in water, and why the atmosphere sinks. Isn't science great? emotion_awesome

Ducks also float in water, but that's just because they're made of wood... 3nodding

The atmosphere doesn't sink since it's nothing but gas.
Now gas is always less dense and if you apply that logic to a surface of water then yes it can sink.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Red Kutai
Binary Mess

And why the universe is secretly a sadistic hell-hole

Although, it's alright, because no one makes it out alive wink

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Binary Mess
Red Kutai
Binary Mess

Now gas is always less dense and if you apply that logic to a surface of water then yes it can sink.

Actually, warm air rises and cold air sinks below warm air 3nodding
A Random Act of Terror
Red Kutai
Binary Mess

And why the universe is secretly a sadistic hell-hole

Although, it's alright, because no one makes it out alive wink

I hate the universe, it's a big sack of dicks.
From Black Holes to Super Novas to stray blasts of Rays to randomly impacting debris of rock to Galaxy collisions destroying and reforming everything.
And don't get me started on the things that science can't explain that defies logic.
Damn space, you scary.
Oh and dark matter, can't trust those.
I also read about how the universe is being pulled into something outside or within the borders of the universe slowly.
A Random Act of Terror
Binary Mess
Red Kutai
Binary Mess

Actually, warm air rises and cold air sinks below warm air 3nodding

Right convection currents!
How could I forgot those.
Oh right, I never completed any school work or lessons in months.
Yfw trolled.
User Image

Benevolent Codger

Binary Mess
Red Kutai
Binary Mess

Gases and liquids are both fluids, and for the purposes described here work almost identically - the point was that you're saying the exact opposite of what's true. Something floats if it is less dense than the fluid with which it's interacting; gravity has a stronger pull on the denser objects, because they have more matter. This is why dense things - like rocks and the Titanic - sink, while not-so-dense things - like ducks, wood, and our atmosphere - don't. 3nodding

If blood floats in water - and I can honestly say it's an experiment I've never tried - it would do so because it's less dense, not more. Being that water already represents a substantial portion of blood I'd presume their densities are actually pretty close, so it's possible that blood doesn't 'float' so much as it 'sinks rather slowly'... sweatdrop

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
This conversation is fun to lurk. -grabs a smoke and some popcorn-
Red Kutai
Binary Mess
Red Kutai
Binary Mess

Gases and liquids are both fluids, and for the purposes described here work almost identically - the point was that you're saying the exact opposite of what's true. Something floats if it is less dense than the fluid with which it's interacting; gravity has a stronger pull on the denser objects, because they have more matter. This is why dense things - like rocks and the Titanic - sink, while not-so-dense things - like ducks, wood, and our atmosphere - don't. 3nodding

If blood floats in water - and I can honestly say it's an experiment I've never tried - it would do so because it's less dense, not more. Being that water already represents a substantial portion of blood I'd presume their densities are actually pretty close, so it's possible that blood doesn't 'float' so much as it 'sinks rather slowly'... sweatdrop

Thanks for the freshener.
Too long since I done physics and science talk this far.
Darkened Fay

When I'm not busy trolling. I can start appealing conversations.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Binary Mess
Darkened Fay

When I'm not busy trolling. I can start appealing conversations.

I see that. Though I can't say I've bumped into you that often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff