26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
Darkened Fay
xTaintedWhispersx
lol god no. I gave up on that s**t because I got sidetracked by my pale. I'm working on other things atm since I don't have a lot of time to farm for the bigger ones.

That is the exact opposite of what I was hoping you'd say. I was hoping for words of encouragement. sweatdrop

I can give you the trick I used to get my pale and the other big priced items I own. Hoard it on a mule. Keep exactly 5k on your main. if it isn't there staring at you and sayign spend me, speeeeend me..you won't spend it. Farm zomg. Do booty grab every day. It'll help get you the bigger totals. Or you can learn to vend..but that s**t is rough if it bottoms out. Try loot farming and sellign it. Alchemists need flamingo feathers, twigs, wing leaves, and plastic for their caches and everyone is always making big wings. It's the ultimate alchemy thing. Try that for gold too. ^^ I can't give you much else advicewise.

I will eventually farm for hte bigger items but for now...I'm going small because I don't have the time to farm but maybe 15k a day. IF THAT.

Yeah I don't do too bad on vending. Got 5 mill in a day a bit ago. But then lost 1 mill on a bad choice and spent 2 mill on dev's tuna (power ups for me and Dark) so I got a little set back and discouraged. Thanks Tainted. <3

you're welcome. I just figured I'd give you what little pointers I could give. I don't vend so my questing always takes longer. I don't have time to refresh looking for deals in teh market xD

Aged Nerd

OK... so I had this weird dream.

We were SMEBing. I can't recall who all was there, but it was the people I would usually play zOMG with (aka MLHers), and someone said, "Hey, did I ever tell you guys I have 6 toes?" We all stupidly shouted, "Prove it! Show us!"

I should add, as is typical in my zOMG dreams, we weren't sitting at our keyboards, we were physically down in Shallow Seas running around underwater with those magic breathing apparatuses.

So, anyhow, this person took off their shoes and there were the biggest, bloated 6-toed feet (with sores!) you could ever imagine seeing, and they chased us all over Shallow Seas, and the Compound, etc., sticking their huge, deformed feet in our faces.
gonk crying sweatdrop

I have been traumatized by this weird dream.
mad

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
beckygrendel
OK... so I had this weird dream.

We were SMEBing. I can't recall who all was there, but it was the people I would usually play zOMG with (aka MLHers), and someone said, "Hey, did I ever tell you guys I have 6 toes?" We all stupidly shouted, "Prove it! Show us!"

I should add, as is typical in my zOMG dreams, we weren't sitting at our keyboards, we were physically down in Shallow Seas running around underwater with those magic breathing apparatuses.

So, anyhow, this person took off their shoes and there were the biggest, bloated 6-toed feet (with sores!) you could ever imagine seeing, and they chased us all over Shallow Seas, and the Compound, etc., sticking their huge, deformed feet in our faces.
gonk crying sweatdrop

I have been traumatized by this weird dream.
mad

I've heard of feet fetishes but feet phobias? eek

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
ROBO CAME TO INFECT WITH THE ULTRA SATAN PLAAAAGUE. LET THE FACE MOLESTING RABIES FEST BEGIN!

Aged Nerd

Silk Kanishk
I've heard of feet fetishes but feet phobias? eek

gonk I used to have nothing against feet. These were just not right. classified_fu

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk
What's so great about England? They have pretty foul weather too. talk2hand

My answer to that would be there is no walmart from what I hear.

We do, it's under the name of Asda over here sweatdrop Although some of the larger stores I've seen also have the Walmart name above the door.

Darn it. I was debating moving. xD

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Darkened Fay
Silk Kanishk
What's so great about England? They have pretty foul weather too. talk2hand

My answer to that would be there is no walmart from what I hear.

We do, it's under the name of Asda over here sweatdrop Although some of the larger stores I've seen also have the Walmart name above the door.

I can seconded this, Walmart owns or has bought up a lot of other 'chain' stores from other countries that are a part of Walmart or SamsClub but run under other names. We even have stores in China and I think are working on getting some in Brazil last I heard.

*works for walmart in case anyone forgot*

For extra walmart fun, info from walmart page for associates.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Robotic Chibi-tan
ROBO CAME TO INFECT WITH THE ULTRA SATAN PLAAAAGUE. LET THE FACE MOLESTING RABIES FEST BEGIN!

*throws an evil possessed Little Lucie doll at you and watches the fight to the death* o.o

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Robotic Chibi-tan

Oh hi, Robo. Me and curt were just discussing you the other day and what all kinds of love you find.....acceptable. wink

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
VKiera
Robotic Chibi-tan

*throws an evil possessed Little Lucie doll at you and watches the fight to the death* o.o

What are you fangirling about? I didn't know you had access to such emotions.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Robotic Chibi-tan

Don't worry, they're a rare and fleeting thing, theses feelings, I'll be back to normal and my usually grumpy 'Give me coffee before I kill you' self after I finish reading this Baccao blog with my favorite characters from the series.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
VKiera
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Robotic Chibi-tan

Don't worry, they're a rare and fleeting thing, theses feelings, I'll be back to normal and my usually grumpy 'Give me coffee before I kill you' self after I finish reading this Baccao blog with my favorite characters from the series.

You know I love Baccano too. emotion_kirakira Gimme the link! scream

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Robotic Chibi-tan

lol, I suppose I should first ask how much you like the Gandor brothers? (and Eve Genoard) XD

oh for like reals, have you read the novels? For seriously you should I could hook you up with some english translations of them. Might have to do some digging though....

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
VKiera
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Robotic Chibi-tan

lol, I suppose I should first ask how much you like the Gandor brothers? (and Eve Genoard) XD

oh for like reals, have you read the novels? For seriously you should I could hook you up with some english translations of them. Might have to do some digging though....

What is this, fan fiction? And I only have a vague remembrance of all the characters from what I watched years ago. sweatdrop

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Silk Kanishk
VKiera
Silk Kanishk

What is this, fan fiction? And I only have a vague remembrance of all the characters from what I watched years ago. sweatdrop

It's an RP blog sorta thing, but what I liked so much is one of them writes the replies and the other one draws them, and they're adorable. They also take question in their ask box from people to the characters, some of the replies are down right hilarious.

But like for real, you should read the novels. emotion_awesome I've only read snipits, but that was enough to catch the awesome.

OMFG Claire you crazy assassin b*****d fighting a woman wielding samurai swords with a pair of scissors <3

okay my faingirling is clogging up the places so *poofs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces