Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
Guess who's probably going on hiatus because I hate this forum

yeah i just looked into that .__.
i dont really get what the commotion is about though...

Questionable Genius

Why am I still awake

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Mademoiselle Kit
Why am I still awake

because we've both just attended a lovely tea party o 3o
on a side note i need to stop breakign the quote tags with you lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

MiIiyah
Rainbow Filled Nights

yeah i just looked into that .__.
i dont really get what the commotion is about though...Just stay away from the people, and you'll be fine.

User Image

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Rainbow Filled Nights

Baby! don't leave for the haters. Stay for the lovers. 4laugh heart

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Mademoiselle Kit
Just when I get back, everyone wants to leave. :/

There's noo need to exaggerate things! :XP This thread has been inactive for quite some time now. It's creator, Zzy is on vacation and the school kids are all increasingly being consumed by their studies with finals approaching. It has nothing to do with the state of the forum. wink

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
VKiera
Mademoiselle Kit
Just when I get back, everyone wants to leave. :/

I'm here, just occupied currently. o.o

But sadly groups never really been the same after the melt down, most don't even post in the zforum much anymore and Pinque closed her thread so not sure what the other half of the old group is up to.

The meltdown was a necessary transformation just like the fiery rebirth of a Phoenix from its ashes. pirate

Seriously though, your implication that the lull in this thread was caused by the meltdown is baseless. This thread was formed "after" the meltdown and up until recently has seen tremendous activity with up to 3-5 pages of posts everyday just like the old thread. We are merely going through a phase where most of core posters have become busier with their real lives to post around the forum. If you actually talked to these people, you would know that. wink

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Hi everyone! I'm back from my holiday (and super tired). New Zealand was lovely, though crossing the Tasman in a cruise ship was a bit nasty- we had one day with 4-6m swells on the way over, and one day with 7-9m swells on the way back. The food was lovely, the staff and other passengers were nice, I had lots of fun on my first time out of the country & may have some photos, but my sisters nicked the camera for some reason. The weather in NZ was pleasant, possibly compensation for those sea days. o3o I missed all you guys lots & lots. I'd have sent a postcard, but I didn't think MLH, The Internets would really get anywhere.

I'll have to ZOMG plenty to make up for lost time, though I've probably forgotten everything while I've been gone, or there'll be 6 new ways of doing shallow seas I don't know about xd . Firstly though, I need to do other important things like sleeping. Hopefully I'll feel more human tomorrow.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Barton Sweetheart

Zzyli

Whee seem like you had a great time! Glad the weather was nice for you but you went on a cruise!? You are a brave woman.

Rainbow Filled Nights

NO! do not leave becuase of a few people who are vocal and loud about things, if there is some hate going around counter act the hate by been nice and by been the lovely you. It helps, might not look like it does but it does.

Mademoiselle Kit

emotion_hug nice to see you back Kit, hope all has been well?

WAIT! I mean ninja

Questionable Genius

Zzyli

Hi everyone! I'm back from my holiday (and super tired). New Zealand was lovely, though crossing the Tasman in a cruise ship was a bit nasty- we had one day with 4-6m swells on the way over, and one day with 7-9m swells on the way back. The food was lovely, the staff and other passengers were nice, I had lots of fun on my first time out of the country & may have some photos, but my sisters nicked the camera for some reason. The weather in NZ was pleasant, possibly compensation for those sea days. o3o I missed all you guys lots & lots. I'd have sent a postcard, but I didn't think MLH, The Internets would really get anywhere.

I'll have to ZOMG plenty to make up for lost time, though I've probably forgotten everything while I've been gone, or there'll be 6 new ways of doing shallow seas I don't know about xd . Firstly though, I need to do other important things like sleeping. Hopefully I'll feel more human tomorrow.

Hi, Zz! Your trip sounds lovely ! (I always wanted to go to NZ--my LOTR feels want me to go).

Yes, ZOMG is a must. I want to plan a horse mask raid with everyone for the awesome and hilarious screenshots.

Questionable Genius

Zealand_Aquarius
Zzyli

Whee seem like you had a great time! Glad the weather was nice for you but you went on a cruise!? You are a brave woman.

Rainbow Filled Nights

NO! do not leave becuase of a few people who are vocal and loud about things, if there is some hate going around counter act the hate by been nice and by been the lovely you. It helps, might not look like it does but it does.

Mademoiselle Kit

emotion_hug nice to see you back Kit, hope all has been well?

WAIT! I mean ninja
emotion_hug Hi, Zea! All is well, yes. Since I've been going back to school (taking a class in the study of witch hunts in Europe in the middle ages! I was the first one in class to make a Harry Potter reference. It earned me a standing ovation). and working on my new book. Trying to get this new one published and there has been some interest by an agent, but nothing concrete so far. Wish me luck!

Trying to get back into the Gaia swing with aquariums and Zomg. I am all for fun raids like we used to have and I hope we can do some sometime!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zealand_Aquarius

It was fine & actually a lot of cruises would have weather which is much less rough. The Tasman Sea is a pretty rough part of the ocean & we survived xd . Also, it's very relaxing- everything is taken care of for you on the boat. I think having a nice time on holidays is mostly about attitude. My grandma often goes on pensioner's (read: old people's) bus trips to different locations & she always says she has a nice time, but she says there's always the same people who complain.

Mademoiselle Kit

There's definitely enough LOTR feels to satsify any fans in Wellington. You can go see a museum where they have lots of the prosthetics & stuff & I actually understand that some of the sets from The Hobbit have been left standing (pretty much all the LOTR stuff got taken down). There totally wasn't enough time to see all the things I wanted to over there. I'd love to go back. NZ is really easy to get around by car (though I guess you guys would be a bit put-off by driving on the other side of the road). Petrol prices are something else though (about 25-30% more expensive than Australia).

Also, it's nice to see you around again! Did you ever get that Bloodlust kill? If not, if you have some free time, we should hook you up.

Questionable Genius

Zzyli
Zealand_Aquarius

It was fine & actually a lot of cruises would have weather which is much less rough. The Tasman Sea is a pretty rough part of the ocean & we survived xd . Also, it's very relaxing- everything is taken care of for you on the boat. I think having a nice time on holidays is mostly about attitude. My grandma often goes on pensioner's (read: old people's) bus trips to different locations & she always says she has a nice time, but she says there's always the same people who complain.

Mademoiselle Kit

There's definitely enough LOTR feels to satsify any fans in Wellington. You can go see a museum where they have lots of the prosthetics & stuff & I actually understand that some of the sets from The Hobbit have been left standing (pretty much all the LOTR stuff got taken down). There totally wasn't enough time to see all the things I wanted to over there. I'd love to go back. NZ is really easy to get around by car (though I guess you guys would be a bit put-off by driving on the other side of the road). Petrol prices are something else though (about 25-30% more expensive than Australia).

Also, it's nice to see you around again! Did you ever get that Bloodlust kill? If not, if you have some free time, we should hook you up.

Yeah, I heard they left Hobbiton from The Hobbit up and actually built the buildings out of brick and stuff so they'd stay awhile. Apparently the NZ Prime Minister likes the tourism.

Still no bloodlust kill. :/ I need to get on that one of these days.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mademoiselle Kit
Zzyli
Zealand_Aquarius

Mademoiselle Kit

Yeah, I heard they left Hobbiton from The Hobbit up and actually built the buildings out of brick and stuff so they'd stay awhile. Apparently the NZ Prime Minister likes the tourism.

Still no bloodlust kill. :/ I need to get on that one of these days.

Shares LotR feels. o.o

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zzyli
Zealand_Aquarius

Mademoiselle Kit

Ugguuuuuu~ LOTR stuff. Now I'm adding New Zealand to my list of vacation spots. ; w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff