• Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
Guess who is on Gaia again.

well hello there ma'am. haven't seen you around in awhile.
(is a stormy. on another account.)
Ah, didn't recognize ya. I don't know anyone's mules.

I jumped account ship a couple of months ago. biggest b***h of my life might I add...but worth it. fresh starts are always nice. heh. howre you?
Better than last time. Less stressed out.

well that's always an improvement. I'm more stressed out but I'm also working 30 hour work weeks and my mom works evenings so I'm really doing the whole single mom thing on my own and trying hard to somehow work in weight loss and the boyfriend in the busyness now lol. sometimes it works..others not so much. but it evens out. At least I'm on a human sleep schedule again.

Questionable Genius

xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
Guess who is on Gaia again.

well hello there ma'am. haven't seen you around in awhile.
(is a stormy. on another account.)

I jumped account ship a couple of months ago. biggest b***h of my life might I add...but worth it. fresh starts are always nice. heh. howre you?

well that's always an improvement. I'm more stressed out but I'm also working 30 hour work weeks and my mom works evenings so I'm really doing the whole single mom thing on my own and trying hard to somehow work in weight loss and the boyfriend in the busyness now lol. sometimes it works..others not so much. but it evens out. At least I'm on a human sleep schedule again.
Human sleep schedule is always good.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit

gods yes. we go to bed at 9pm..and are up at 6am because I have work at 8. I am soo glad she's not up till 2, 3 in the morning anymore. i like sleep too much for that lol.

Questionable Genius

xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit

gods yes. we go to bed at 9pm..and are up at 6am because I have work at 8. I am soo glad she's not up till 2, 3 in the morning anymore. i like sleep too much for that lol.
Mhy favorite sleep schedule was 10am - 2am. You're not up too early, and don't go to bed too late.

8am-12am on days when I have to be somewhere at 10am.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit

Mhy favorite sleep schedule was 10am - 2am. You're not up too early, and don't go to bed too late.

I kind of like being up at 630am most mornings..we sleep in till 8 tho on the weekends because I don't work. but ung. later sleeping makes me groggy for some reason.

Questionable Genius

xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit
xTaintedWhispersx
Mademoiselle Kit

I kind of like being up at 630am most mornings..we sleep in till 8 tho on the weekends because I don't work. but ung. later sleeping makes me groggy for some reason.
I like to sleep~ sleep is the best thing ever.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Guess who's probably going on hiatus because I hate this forum

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Just go on Hiatus from this forum. Hell even I need a break xD

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Rainbow Filled Nights
Guess who's probably going on hiatus because I hate this forum

That's a shame. o.o In truth I don't pay much attention to anything out side this thread, when I do anything zomg related at all anymore, which isn't often.

*waves at Kit*

Questionable Genius

Just when I get back, everyone wants to leave. :/

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mademoiselle Kit

I'm here, just occupied currently. o.o

But sadly groups never really been the same after the melt down, most don't even post in the zforum much anymore and Pinque closed her thread so not sure what the other half of the old group is up to.

Questionable Genius

VKiera
Mademoiselle Kit

But sadly groups never really been the same after the melt down, most don't even post in the zforum much anymore and Pinque closed her thread so not sure what the other half of the old group is up to.
I think I even missed the melt down. O.o I haven't really been on properly since last April.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mademoiselle Kit
VKiera
Mademoiselle Kit

I think I even missed the melt down. O.o I haven't really been on properly since last April.

Yea, it was a bit after that I think, sometime in the summer?

Lets just say it was really really ugly and leave it at that.

Questionable Genius

VKiera
Mademoiselle Kit
VKiera
Mademoiselle Kit

Yea, it was a bit after that I think, sometime in the summer?

Lets just say it was really really ugly and leave it at that.
I definitely missed it then. Glad I did. D8

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Mademoiselle Kit
I definitely missed it then. Glad I did. D8

i missed this too
o.o
story time?

Quick Reply