might be babysitting 12 dogs emo

emotion_jawdrop
Have fun walking them wink

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I just about nearly gave my self a heart attack. I bought a new purse today and went to empty out my old one and realized my wallet was missing. burning_eyes

I had to run back into town and back track where I'd went today. Somehow it fell out of my purse at the restaurant, but they found it and put it back behind the counter. Thank God. >.< I think that scared a few years off of me.

As for that easy smeb run...uh that's around 11am for me...I might be awake...maybe? So if I'm online I can help, but I won't swear to being up yet at that point. xD
VKiera
I just about nearly gave my self a heart attack. I bought a new purse today and went to empty out my old one and realized my wallet was missing. burning_eyes

I had to run back into town and back track where I'd went today. Somehow it fell out of my purse at the restaurant, but they found it and put it back behind the counter. Thank God. >.< I think that scared a few years off of me.

As for that easy smeb run...uh that's around 11am for me...I might be awake...maybe? So if I'm online I can help, but I won't swear to being up yet at that point. xD

Cheap purses may have unknown amounts of lead in them.
Since then they replaced the lead with another cheaper material that is more toxic.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Binary Mess
VKiera

Cheap purses may have unknown amounts of lead in them.
Since then they replaced the lead with another cheaper material that is more toxic.

What the hell are you talking about? I just missplaced my wallet is all.

and who said my new purse was cheap? >.>

Enduring Sex Symbol

Rainbow Filled Nights
Dj_Rave-tec
Rainbow Filled Nights
SO TOMORROW
12 PM EST/ 9 AM PST
WHO WANTS TO DO A SMEB RUN ON EASY
Meguriuta

Dj_Rave-tec

We all know Meg and Drew wants to. emotion_awesome
/works on permanent font for computer:

emotion_jawdrop

I'm a professional emotion_donotwant

In the words of George Lopez, "I GOT THIZZZ!"

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
VKiera

Why would you have a wallet and a purse, and why would you carry your wallet in your purse? How strange. eek

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Dj_Rave-tec
Rainbow Filled Nights
Dj_Rave-tec
Rainbow Filled Nights
SO TOMORROW
12 PM EST/ 9 AM PST
Meguriuta

Dj_Rave-tec

emotion_jawdrop

if I was to put on a leash and collar could you walk me professionally? emotion_dowant
Rainbow Filled Nights
Dj_Rave-tec
Rainbow Filled Nights
Dj_Rave-tec
Rainbow Filled Nights
SO TOMORROW
12 PM EST/ 9 AM PST

emotion_jawdrop

if I was to put on a leash and collar could you walk me professionally? emotion_dowant

"Were" sounds better.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Binary Mess
Rainbow Filled Nights
Dj_Rave-tec
Rainbow Filled Nights
Dj_Rave-tec
Rainbow Filled Nights
SO TOMORROW
12 PM EST/ 9 AM PST

emotion_jawdrop

"Were" sounds better.
Do I look like I give a ******** about grammar? emotion_donotwant
I know it does. emotion_8c
Rainbow Filled Nights

I also give ******** about how you quote someone.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Binary Mess
Rainbow Filled Nights

my phone ******** with the quoting sometimes. I can't help it.
Rainbow Filled Nights
Binary Mess
Rainbow Filled Nights

my phone ******** with the quoting sometimes. I can't help it.

No wonder why your quotes look constipated.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Silk Kanishk
VKiera

Why would you have a wallet and a purse, and why would you carry your wallet in your purse? How strange. eek

girls usually carry a bunch of s**t in their purse. including a wallet. because they don't make pants that hold our giant wallets and stay up at the same time.
xTaintedWhispersx
Silk Kanishk
VKiera

girls usually carry a bunch of s**t in their purse. including a wallet. because they don't make pants that hold our giant wallets and stay up at the same time.

Did you see that TV Ad where they had this expandable purse and later demonstrated it's usage by filling it up with random crap?
I bet the next purse will feature hammerspace.
Then you would see our soldiers carrying purses into combat with infinite bullets!

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
xTaintedWhispersx
Silk Kanishk
VKiera

How much more money do women need to carry than men do? To the extent they can't invent pants to hold all their money. I know women carry things apart from money for which they need a handbag but money itself, I don't get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff