So purty! emotion_kirakira

Like me? emotion_awesome

Yuusss emotion_dowant

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hello, could someone here help me run through Shallow Seas? I'm level 9.1, so no one will take me smebbing/smobbing, but I mostly just want the story line and an easier way to level up than grinding all day.

This week is actually pretty open for me, so it shouldn't be hard for me to work out a time with someone, right? I'm free all Monday and Friday, and Tuesday-Thursday from about 1 o'clock (PST) and on. Does anyone think they could help me, I'd be very grateful for any help I can get.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Your Baconess
Hello, could someone here help me run through Shallow Seas? I'm level 9.1, so no one will take me smebbing/smobbing, but I mostly just want the story line and an easier way to level up than grinding all day.

This week is actually pretty open for me, so it shouldn't be hard for me to work out a time with someone, right? I'm free all Monday and Friday, and Tuesday-Thursday from about 1 o'clock (PST) and on. Does anyone think they could help me, I'd be very grateful for any help I can get.

I can do a tourist run with you. I can try and get you your first Smeb on easy, but the reward you get on easy, not many people are gonna want to. We shall see though sweatdrop I'll be more than happy to take you in though.

Robotic Chibi-tan

emotion_kirakira

Tenacious Sage

Rainbow Filled Nights
Your Baconess

I can do a tourist run with you. I can try and get you your first Smeb on easy, but the reward you get on easy, not many people are gonna want to. We shall see though sweatdrop I'll be more than happy to take you in though.

I'd love to join on the tourist run emotion_kirakira Cause one way or another, I need gold emotion_dowant

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rainbow Filled Nights

:

That would be great, thanks! Yeah, I think easy would be best, since I was running around yesterday in SS and died about 10 times sweatdrop
When would you want to go?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Your Baconess
Rainbow Filled Nights

:

That would be great, thanks! Yeah, I think easy would be best, since I was running around yesterday in SS and died about 10 times sweatdrop

I'm available tomorrow until 2:30 PM EST... My friend though...

Meguriuta

You have school tomorrow?

Tenacious Sage

Rainbow Filled Nights
Your Baconess
Rainbow Filled Nights

:

Meguriuta

Tomorrow is a national holiday! Why would I have school!?!?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights
Your Baconess
Rainbow Filled Nights

:

Meguriuta

Tomorrow is a national holiday! Why would I have school!?!?

THAT'S RIGHT IT IS ISN'T IT emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces