^Marshall when he first meets you

Found this on tumblrrrrrrrrrr

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Robotic Chibi-tan
You ever have one of those days where you go "Wow, this can't get worse." And then it does? Well I'm having one of those ******** weeks.

that has been me all day today. it started at 630am...and just went downhill from there.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Doomdragon8
User Image
^Marshall when he first meets you

Found this on tumblrrrrrrrrrr

More like:
[********]

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
xTaintedWhispersx
Robotic Chibi-tan
You ever have one of those days where you go "Wow, this can't get worse." And then it does? Well I'm having one of those ******** weeks.

that has been me all day today. it started at 630am...and just went downhill from there.

Awww, sweetie emotion_hug

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Because this was too freaking funny not to save. rofl Iflu guys.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and then Wolfi

9goats

w.o.l.f.i

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Silk Kanishk

swimfan120

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera

and then Wolfi

rofl heart

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
VKiera

I love you too, babe. heart

Devoted Kitten

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Mistress100
Hello :3
Hey again! :3

Devoted Kitten

Ren Orenji Doragon
Mistress100
Hello :3
Hey again! :3

How're you?

Sorry if I'm a bit slow to respond.. Trying to farm a Rock Armor ring. >.<
The only ring I don't have.
I did.. but I salvaged it ; w;

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Robotic Chibi-tan
xTaintedWhispersx
Robotic Chibi-tan

lol it's okay. I am sooo used to my days going to s**t anymore. I have a 2 year old. They frequently go to s**t luls. emotion_hug

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
xTaintedWhispersx
Robotic Chibi-tan
xTaintedWhispersx
Robotic Chibi-tan

lol it's okay. I am sooo used to my days going to s**t anymore. I have a 2 year old. They frequently go to s**t luls. emotion_hug

Awww! I love kids. Even though they can be little monsters. Part of me is just always finding them fascinating.

I mean, my cousin, who I affectionately call "Monster Baby," isnt even a year old yet, doesn't talk, and has a HUGE personality. It's just amazing to me that you can very clearly understand when she's telling you to ******** off. I swear, you can! So even tho she's a monster sometimes, it's still interesting. And she's not ALWAYS a monster, so that makes it better lol.

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

I ******** HATE STUPID PEOPLE ><
So I had a chat with B&N about this shitty a** nook I have.
I copied it to share with you guys.
Was I speaking another langue?
You can count in more than one place where I said the same 2+ times, ******** so close to asking for a super's name and number. So I could call and b***h.

Chat with stupid ********.
You are now connected with His name was going to be Rep, But he became too stupid to get that name. from BN.com

Dark: I have a nook tablet, I love it. I have had issues with it charging, About 3 months or so I called and got a new charger for it thinking it was that.

It worked for like a week, then I had to have the cord just so, for it to work and now it is back no not charging with out it being turned off. And the cord being just

so. If it is too much to a side, the charger wont even light up.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Hi Dark. Thank you for contacting Barnes and Noble Digital Chat Support. My name is Stupid ********.

Dark: Hi Stupid ********.

Dumb a** BN Hired: I understand that you are unable to charge the NOOK Tablet.

Dark: That is right.

Dark: Well I can if it is off, and doesn't get bumped at all.

Dumb a** BN Hired: I would be glad to assist you.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Please plug the Nook Tablet to the wall charger then press and hold the power button for complete one minute.

Dark: Okay, do I need the nook on or off for this?

Dumb a** BN Hired: The NOOK Tablet has to be off.

Dark: Okay

Dumb a** BN Hired: Let me know once you are done.

Dark: Alright i did it.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Now power on the NOOK Tablet and check if you see orange or green indicator.

Dark: Alright plugged in, light is orange, and it is not charging. Then it flashed green and 'discharging', and now it is orange and not charging.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Please tap at the bottom right corner and tap on the quick settings and check if it says discharging or charging.

Dark: I did it says 'Not charging' when the light is orange and 'discharging' when/if the light goes green.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Please unplug the NOOK from the walloutlet and plug it into another walloutlet if you have nearby and check if it shows green or orange.

Dark: Okay one moment

Dumb a** BN Hired: Sure.

Dumb a** BN Hired: May I know the status?

Dark: Okay. I used an outlet on every wall in my room, and got the same results, except more 'discharging' green. until I wiggled the cord.

Dumb a** BN Hired: It is seems that the issue is with the USB cord.

Dark: The cord seems fine, and I have already got a new cord, ant that fixed it for like a week, but I'm willing to try it again.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Do you want to replace another USB cable?

Dumb a** BN Hired: Please try it again and check if it works.

Dark: I'll try it and if it doesn't work I'll let you guys know.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Do you want to try later?

Dark: I'll try the cable.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Will you try with the same cable or you want to replace the cable.

Dark: I want the replacement cable, because the one I have is not working.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Okay.

Dumb a** BN Hired: To protect your privacy and security needs, we must ask you to provide your registered email address, your registered billing address and serial number of

your device. If you do not have your NOOK’s serial available, please provide the last four digits of the credit card associated with your registered email address.

Dark: Email Old Address SN for nook and my mailing address is different than my billing address registered with you

guys.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Thank you for the information.

Dumb a** BN Hired: I have processed the replacement for the USB cable and you will receive it within 3 to 5 business days.

Dark: My mailing adress is different than my billing, if you send it to my billing I wont get it.

Dumb a** BN Hired: I have sent it to Old adress. Is it okay with you?

Dark: No

Dark: I am not there

Dumb a** BN Hired: Please provide the correct billing address.

Dark: That is the billing address, which is what you asked for, My Mailing address is: Hell

Dumb a** BN Hired: I am sorry, If I am fast enough.

Dumb a** BN Hired: I will process the replacement for the above mailing address.

Dark: Alright, thank you.

Dark: Alright, thank you.

Dark: Is there a conformation number?

Dumb a** BN Hired: You will not receive any email for the replacement.

Dark: Okay. If it is not here in 5 days should I call?

Dumb a** BN Hired: Yes, you can get back to us so that we will let you know the status.

Dark: Alright sounds good. Thank you for your help.

Dark: Anything else I need to know or be aware of, or are we good?

Dumb a** BN Hired: I have processed the replacement for the USB cable with correct mailing address.

Dumb a** BN Hired: I have an advise about using the USB cable or the charger when you are unable to charge that is do not wiggle it hardly as it may broke some times.

Dumb a** BN Hired: That is all for now.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Do you have any other questions?

Dark: Alright. Thank you. Hopefully this fixes this.

Dumb a** BN Hired: Hope too!

The chat session has ended.

Sorry, Kinda raging. I was okay, then I tried to get my nook fixed. And well Now I'm pissed. xD

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VKiera

and then Wolfi

9goats

w.o.l.f.i

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Silk Kanishk

swimfan120

rofl
I totally missed all of that good thing you saved it haha

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Robotic Chibi-tan

Awww! I love kids. Even though they can be little monsters. Part of me is just always finding them fascinating.

I mean, my cousin, who I affectionately call "Monster Baby," isnt even a year old yet, doesn't talk, and has a HUGE personality. It's just amazing to me that you can very clearly understand when she's telling you to ******** off. I swear, you can! So even tho she's a monster sometimes, it's still interesting. And she's not ALWAYS a monster, so that makes it better lol.

this one has a look. that look of, 'no mom, go ******** yourself, it isn't happening'. and she's started cocking her hip and sticking her hand on it when she says 'uh uh'. and I'm like 'oh goddess above, give me the strength to not beat her a** xD' because seriously, I want to smack her a** and tell her to knock it off somedays xD I just..don't. she's got an attitude problem and I have my hands full. she's my kid lol. So much my kid. and she has her monster moments. We call them her case of the crabby asses. she goes from fussy, to bratty, to cranky to crabby a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff