Yes! 0.53858024691358 53.9% [ 349 ]
Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Genius

[quote="Rainbow Filled ******** MY LIFE
MY 11.1 SLASH
I SALVAGE IT BY ACCIDENT ********: Oh no!

Destructive Bunny

Rainbow Filled ******** MY LIFE
MY 11.1 SLASH
I SALVAGE IT BY ACCIDENT ********]
Oh no, RIP slas
r4miy3co:0="Rainbow Filled ******** MY LIFE
MY 11.1 SLASH
I SALVAGE IT BY ACCIDENT ********]
Oh no, RIP slash crying

Doting Heckler

Any (open) crews for stuff now? :O

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Infinite Secrets
Rainbow Filled Nights
******** MY LIFE
MY 11.1 SLASH
I SALVAGE IT BY ACCIDENT ********: Oh no!
Salvaged grandfathered Lv 10 mantis..... cat_emo

Dangerous Sex Symbol

My avi is a glutton.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Is it just me or is everyone grumpy today.

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It's not just you--there's STUFF going on all over the place. Newtown CT got it the worst I guess...but there's little things going on all over the place...my Dad was in an accident today--worse, it was his fault, in rush hour bumper to bumper traffic...and the person he hit--HE KNEW...his truck and the guy's suv are almost certainly totaled....but of course, compared to what's going on up in Newtown, it's nothing.

*edit--sorry, forgot to mention, my Dad's ok-physically...he was very very shaken up of course...but he's physically ok--so was the guy in the SUV.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Aileeya
It's not just you--there's STUFF going on all over the place. Newtown CT got it the worst I guess...but there's little things going on all over the place...my Dad was in an accident today--worse, it was his fault, in rush hour bumper to bumper traffic...and the person he hit--HE KNEW...his truck and the guy's suv are almost certainly totaled....but of course, compared to what's going on up in Newtown, it's nothing.
Yar............ cat_emo

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Apple Blossom19
Yar............ cat_emo

My youngest is that age...she's in 4th grade now--she heard about what happened at school. Her teacher was discussing some "new rules" they'll be following from now on. What irks me is that almost all of the things that can be implemented at her school--were already in place at Sandy Hook Elementary. The one thing that was not in place of course was someone inside the school being armed. IMNSHO, we need to start encouraging parents, or grandparents of kids who attend even elementary schools to volunteer on a daily basis and come packin'. Another option I think (in my not so humble opinion) that needs to be on the table (so to speak) is to put several staff members of every single school in this country through the FBI's training course for firing a weapon in a school setting--and REQUIRE several staff members to be carrying a holstered weapon at all times. We could even rotate the duty.

Once it gets out that every single school in this country had several staff members who were required to be carrying a gun on their body---I guarantee you, these school shootings will either cease altogether, or at least be stopped a helluvalot sooner.

20 kids.

Twenty little children.

Twenty kids is how long it took the police to get there.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Aileeya
Apple Blossom19
Yar............ cat_emo

My youngest is that age...she's in 4th grade now--she heard about what happened at school. Her teacher was discussing some "new rules" they'll be following from now on. What irks me is that almost all of the things that can be implemented at her school--were already in place at Sandy Hook Elementary. The one thing that was not in place of course was someone inside the school being armed. IMNSHO, we need to start encouraging parents, or grandparents of kids who attend even elementary schools to volunteer on a daily basis and come packin'. Another option I think (in my not so humble opinion) that needs to be on the table (so to speak) is to put several staff members of every single school in this country through the FBI's training course for firing a weapon in a school setting--and REQUIRE several staff members to be carrying a holstered weapon at all times. We could even rotate the duty.

Once it gets out that every single school in this country had several staff members who were required to be carrying a gun on their body---I guarantee you, these school shootings will either cease altogether, or at least be stopped a helluvalot sooner.

20 kids.

Twenty little children.

I'd rather not see parents allowed to carry a weapon on school grounds. sweatdrop

However, I agree that at least 1 teacher per hall-way should be packing heat, as well as the principals/assistant principals.

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Random Act of Terror

I'd rather not see parents allowed to carry a weapon on school grounds. sweatdrop

However, I agree that at least 1 teacher per hall-way should be packing heat, as well as the principals/assistant principals.

I'm sorry, I wasn't communicating clearly.....when I said that, I had several people I know in mind--one of my daughter's friends is a policeman, and several of our kids friends have veterans in their family...I was mainly thinking of off-duty officers, or retired officers when I said that....not necessarily just any 'ol parent. sweatdrop

Darkened Fay's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
So lowes doesnt want Dark.
Good ******** them.
I didnt want them either.
So back to mre job hunting.
Tomorrow.
After some sleep.
Hopefully not sleep plauged with ******** up dreams.

Anyone have suggestions on where i should apply?
Im like out of ideas.
Abd i have to have somthing by the end of the month or im ********.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Dark Light Doom
So lowes doesnt want Dark.
Good ******** them.
I didnt want them either.
So back to mre job hunting.
Tomorrow.
After some sleep.
Hopefully not sleep plauged with ******** up dreams.

Anyone have suggestions on where i should apply?
Im like out of ideas.
Abd i have to have somthing by the end of the month or im ********]
Target?
A Random Act of Terror
Aileeya
Apple Blossom19
Yar............ cat_emo

20 kids.

Twenty little children.

Well ain't that the thinking of an American?
So this is how our youth goes through, violence no matter what you do to try and stop it you're only making it worse.
But having firearms ready and holstered on school grounds is just a bad idea.

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I_SlenderMan_I

Well ain't that the thinking of an American?
YES and proudly so. 3nodding

I_SlenderMan_I

So this is how our youth goes through, violence no matter what you do to try and stop it you're only making it worse.
Not just your grammar is indecipherable here. confused
I_SlenderMan_I

But having firearms ready and holstered on school grounds is just a bad idea.

For the perpetrators of violence--absolutely. Tell me, where do you get the idea that this is a bad idea when this is precisely the sort solution that is already in place for every single airport, embassy, government building, etc etc etc etc--where armed security is in place---and is already in effect on our college campuses (in the form of armed campus police) and our high schools--every high school in my little rural area of the country already has a police officer on duty. -And ya know what? It works.

I mention that it seems like a good idea to have at least a retired cop volunteer to be on hand---just in case some crazy armed nut job like this kid--comes into the school--and you reply that it's a bad idea---SHOW ME.

If ANYbody in that school had even had a gun in their locked TRUNK out in the parking lot--perhaps five or even more kids would be alive....now try to imagine how different this outcome would have been if even ONE adult in that school had had a holstered gun and even a little bit of training.

We don't live in some fantasy world where there are no guns.

We can not live in that fantasy world.

Even if by magic you could wave your widdle magical arms and all firearms the globe over would suddenly disappear--the nutcases would simply start showing up with knives. It's better to deal with this reality and be ABLE to stop them, (again, in my not so humble opinion) rather than keep making these "gun free zones" --which is simply another way of saying "come and get 'em!!" to those with evil intent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff