• Love Machine 150
Zzyli

Dark Light Doom

xMiyachu

soandso2008

Rainbow Filled Nights

w.o.l.f.i

fonke

So, I'm bored. Anyone want to do something that earns gold, orbs, or shorbs?

Ruthless Autobiographer

Darkened Fay
soandso2008
Darkened Fay
Either I'm becoming an elitist or people are getting dumber. -cries and quits DMS- Dark said earlier I'm not...

I'd say the latter of the two; you're far from elitist, Fay. It's probably due to the population decreasing so much since a couple years ago that now most of the crews that one can find consist entirely of idiots. The times that I try to find an SS crew has been pretty dead too, it's been literally months since the last time I really played zOMG! between work, lack of crews, and illness FROM work. emo

SOA!!!!!! -glomples and cuddles and other wise gives affection to! You're on! And you're in MLH! And SOA! I've missed you so much! crying

*GLOMPS RIGHT BACK* Yeah, I got a new laptop that seems to be one of the 1st gen. Windows 8 machines, and apparently Windows 8 has a glitch that causes it to freeze up during updates and I had to restart it 20 times to get it to finish updating, so if you can, stay away from Windows 8 for a couple years! I got my laptop running again today and I have the next 2 days off if you want to play zOMG! ^^

I've missed you too!!! And Gaia!! And zOMG!!!!! crying
I wouldn't say that I'm a member of MLH though, I'm just posting here; although I'd love to be a part of MLH if I thought I was stable enough with my work schedule to help out. cat_whee

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
soandso2008
Darkened Fay
soandso2008
Darkened Fay
Either I'm becoming an elitist or people are getting dumber. -cries and quits DMS- Dark said earlier I'm not...

I'd say the latter of the two; you're far from elitist, Fay. It's probably due to the population decreasing so much since a couple years ago that now most of the crews that one can find consist entirely of idiots. The times that I try to find an SS crew has been pretty dead too, it's been literally months since the last time I really played zOMG! between work, lack of crews, and illness FROM work. emo

SOA!!!!!! -glomples and cuddles and other wise gives affection to! You're on! And you're in MLH! And SOA! I've missed you so much! crying

*GLOMPS RIGHT BACK* Yeah, I got a new laptop that seems to be one of the 1st gen. Windows 8 machines, and apparently Windows 8 has a glitch that causes it to freeze up during updates and I had to restart it 20 times to get it to finish updating, so if you can, stay away from Windows 8 for a couple years! I got my laptop running again today and I have the next 2 days off if you want to play zOMG! ^^

I've missed you too!!! And Gaia!! And zOMG!!!!! crying
I wouldn't say that I'm a member of MLH though, I'm just posting here; although I'd love to be a part of MLH if I thought I was stable enough with my work schedule to help out. cat_whee

I'm still relatively new around here but it seems people come and go. I could use some tanking practice if we could get a crew together? If not, I'm up for just about anything right now. And I more meant you're here posting at the moment.

Ruthless Autobiographer

Darkened Fay
I'm still relatively new around here but it seems people come and go. I could use some tanking practice if we could get a crew together? If not, I'm up for just about anything right now. And I more meant you're here posting at the moment.

I'll be happy to help out after I get back from the store. ^^
I'm still quite the fail excuse of a tank but one trick I learned is when swapping rings and healing for say a NF, it helps to hit Bandage, move it real quick, and then move it back when it's half recharged so I'm never at full health and it's constantly going.

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
soandso2008
Darkened Fay

I'll be happy to help out after I get back from the store. ^^
I'm still quite the fail excuse of a tank but one trick I learned is when swapping rings and healing for say a NF, it helps to hit Bandage, move it real quick, and then move it back when it's half recharged so I'm never at full health and it's constantly going.

Yeah I can't get the hang of them. Every other YM room has been fine. But those dang NFs and some BDs. I did see a trick somewhere I'm curious to try though.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Darkened Fay
Zzyli

Dark Light Doom

xMiyachu

soandso2008

Rainbow Filled Nights

w.o.l.f.i

fonke

Let me finish this thing I'm doing and I'll meet you.
Server?

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay
Zzyli

Dark Light Doom

xMiyachu

soandso2008

Rainbow Filled Nights

w.o.l.f.i

fonke

Let me finish this thing I'm doing and I'll meet you.
Server?

Boot. ^_^

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Uh, my head hurts. >.<

What happened to holidays being nice? I miss that. Now it's just stress and arguments. Bleh. :/

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
VKiera
Uh, my head hurts. >.<

What happened to holidays being nice? I miss that. Now it's just stress and arguments. Bleh. :/

Mine too but for different reasons. What happened?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
soandso2008

It doesn't really matter if you can't be online all of the time. If you want to be a part of MLH, then you are certainly welcome to be a part of MLH! : D Life happens, and we understand that. <3 I'm pretty sure a lot of members can relate. *nod*

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ren Orenji Doragon
soandso2008

It doesn't really matter if you can't be online all of the time. If you want to be a part of MLH, then you are certainly welcome to be a part of MLH! : D Life happens, and we understand that. <3 I'm pretty sure a lot of members can relate. *nod*

Ren always knows EXACTLY the right words to say.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Darkened Fay
VKiera
Uh, my head hurts. >.<

Eh we were cleaning the living room to make room for our Christmas tree and my dad was being a pain and just stupid stuff that shouldn't matter, like wanting to know when we were going to make dinner.

We're also apparently going to try to have Christmas dinner at our house this year instead of my grandmother's (its getting to hard for her to do it I think) but my dad is being an a** and doesn't want to invite my cousins and some of their family. Mostly because he doesn't like them and partly because we have a smaller house than my grandparents and not as much space.

Meh, I miss when Christmas was just Christmas at my grandparents and everyone came and we were all happy.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
[******** PEOPLE. ******** GIRLS. ******** LOVE. ******** IT ALL. SCREW YOU, LIFE.

/Hides in a corner and cries cry

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Robotic ******** PEOPLE. ******** GIRLS. ******** LOVE. ******** IT ALL. SCREW YOU, LIFE.[/color]

/Hides in a corner and cries
g20bezow:0="Robotic ******** PEOPLE. ******** GIRLS. ******** LOVE. ******** IT ALL. SCREW YOU, LIFE.[/color]

/Hides in a corner and cries cry

i give yu hugz emotion_hug heart

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
VKiera
Darkened Fay
VKiera
Uh, my head hurts. >.<

Eh we were cleaning the living room to make room for our Christmas tree and my dad was being a pain and just stupid stuff that shouldn't matter, like wanting to know when we were going to make dinner.

We're also apparently going to try to have Christmas dinner at our house this year instead of my grandmother's (its getting to hard for her to do it I think) but my dad is being an a** and doesn't want to invite my cousins and some of their family. Mostly because he doesn't like them and partly because we have a smaller house than my grandparents and not as much space.

Meh, I miss when Christmas was just Christmas at my grandparents and everyone came and we were all happy.

Ah, I hear you. Except for us it was my great-grandma.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff