Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
w.o.l.f.i

So flash died, after I refreshed. So I get back on and whisper you and turns out I'm not logged on to jabber and cant whisper ><

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
/aggro hoarz EB

rofl

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SMEB on Buzz Saw? 2 spots. 4 attacks, Meat, Wish, and your 2 buffs.
KTSM

jonjon21
ukj90l5t:1="jonjon21428']

ohphantasmagory

Edit: OHGAWD. QUOTE FAIL. WUT

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
More quotes.

SMEB on Buzz Saw?
jonjon21428

Optimistics

A Random Act of Terror

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dark Light Doom
w.o.l.f.i

So flash died, after I refreshed. So I get back on and whisper you and turns out I'm not logged on to jabber and cant whisper ><

Oh noes gonk

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Miyaka Hana
/aggro hoarz EB

rofl

Miyaka Hana the Aggro Whore
emotion_donotwant

Genius

Hi, just wondering where I should go to farm if I'm a little above 9.0? >< I've been going to Papa Saw, but is there a better place to farm and earn gold faster?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Infinite Secrets
Hi, just wondering where I should go to farm if I'm a little above 9.0? >< I've been going to Papa Saw, but is there a better place to farm and earn gold faster?

You have several options, but most of them rely on you getting lucky with a crew, unfortunately.
First, you can farm the throne room (or the steps in front of the throne room) in Otami Ruins, but most people leave Otami after they beat the quest chain and never go back, so finding a crew for it would be tough.

Second, you can move onto gold beach and to what is called smob/smeb, which is a type of speed run in the Shallow Seas area. However, most people will not take you unless you are 10.0 and/or have all of your buffs leveled to 10.0. Pinko Sacredheart does smeb teaching runs often. She has a thread around here somewhere for it...

Ooooh You could also try the hive, but the gold isn't as good as in papa saw.

Also, if farming orbs, not gold, I suggest Duneslam, in gold beach. But you will have to get a crew together, and most people in GB don't do Duneslam, so your best bet is getting a crew from the forums, or even just this thread, to go and help you.

Deadly Lover

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
I am dead after today. *passes out*

Genius

Robotic Chibi-tan
Infinite Secrets

You have several options, but most of them rely on you getting lucky with a crew, unfortunately.
First, you can farm the throne room (or the steps in front of the throne room) in Otami Ruins, but most people leave Otami after they beat the quest chain and never go back, so finding a crew for it would be tough.

Second, you can move onto gold beach and to what is called smob/smeb, which is a type of speed run in the Shallow Seas area. However, most people will not take you unless you are 10.0 and/or have all of your buffs leveled to 10.0. Pinko Sacredheart does smeb teaching runs often. She has a thread around here somewhere for it...

Also, if farming orbs, not gold, I suggest Duneslam, in gold beach. But you will have to get a crew together, and most people in GB don't do Duneslam, so your best bet is getting a crew from the forums, or even just this thread, to go and help you.
I see! Can you tell me what buffs I should have leveled up?

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
A Random Act of Terror
o3o

o3o

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Infinite Secrets

I actually do duneslam runs daily right now ^^ if you like i can quote you here when i am recruiting ^^ and for the buffs you should try to level them up evenly or hoard orbs and level up the ones you get assigned for that run.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Infinite Secrets
Robotic Chibi-tan
Infinite Secrets

I see! Can you tell me what buffs I should have leveled up?

All of them wink

Genius

ohphantasmagory
Infinite Secrets

I actually do duneslam runs daily right now ^^ if you like i can quote you here when i am recruiting ^^ and for the buffs you should try to level them up evenly or hoard orbs and level up the ones you get assigned for that run.
How long are runs usually o_o

Robotic Chibi-tan

All of them wink

How many are there?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items