Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 605 606 607 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Sex Symbol

swimfan120
w.o.l.f.i
I need a little help again. Do any of you item-savvy MLHers know what this avi is wearing? I already have the cat ears.
User Image
The tattoo is the prince of icy theives
The leg is from Modus Operand
the hoody is from the Dark Star Cygnus
and the hair is from the Anesidora gift
and of course the black body dye
i say the eye is probable like winking or eye lashes
here is a tektek of it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zzyli
Omg, you two are item pros. Thanks!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

swimfan120
Zzyli
swimfan120
That could be true but wouldn't you have seen the little wings with the Lumiere Noir item?
I just looked with the Lumiere Noir and i don't think that's it it's more gray then black and the avi she is showing doesn't have sparkles on the arm like the Noir does.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

The wings & sparkles wouldn't show up under the hoodie- I just tested it. I think that they're cut off by most items...

I've actually considered Lumiere Noire as a possible alternative white skin, but the eyes can't be modified, so it's super annoying.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
it could be the cheaper alernative if wolfi doesn't want the black body dye
I love when gaia makes these things yet you can modify them b/c of one little factor that throws off your hole plan
I'm thinking it's a black body dye and a winking eye mod. I recognize the wink from some expensive item. Also, it's whole, not hole. emotion_awesome

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
w.o.l.f.i

I spend way too much time looking at the lists of new items in the GCD, and also just poking around in the marketplace. Swimmy though, she's just an avatar making pro 3nodding

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
w.o.l.f.i
lol your welcome wolfi
i enjoy these challenges you give in trying to match an item up xD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zzyli
w.o.l.f.i

I spend way too much time looking at the lists of new items in the GCD, and also just poking around in the marketplace. Swimmy though, she's just an avatar making pro 3nodding

I could tell. Occasionally, I find you in the inexpensive items list and a few RIG threads.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zzyli
aww thanks Zz (hug)
But we are both good at figuring out the items used xD

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
w.o.l.f.i
I could tell. Occasionally, I find you in the inexpensive items list and a few RIG threads.

I love to look at how people have put together their avatars, especially if there's a combination I like the look of, and because lots of people in the places I frequent like to hide their items, a bit of detective work is needed.

My items are free for everyone to see. You could copy what I was wearing if you were so inclined, but things like that are so much bother.

On a slightly tangential note, perhaps we should have another MLH bodyswap day. I rather enjoyed that.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

swimfan120
w.o.l.f.i
lol your welcome wolfi
You do? I always wondered if I was being a nuisance posting these random avatars in the thread with "oMG gAiz dis AVI so HOOOT gess wut itemz razz kthx". Have you ever done any of the tektek contests in the avatar talk forum?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zzyli
w.o.l.f.i

I love to look at how people have put together their avatars, especially if there's a combination I like the look of, and because lots of people in the places I frequent like to hide their items, a bit of detective work is needed.

My items are free for everyone to see. You could copy what I was wearing if you were so inclined, but things like that are so much bother.

On a slightly tangential note, perhaps we should have another MLH bodyswap day. I rather enjoyed that.

It's despairing when a well-dressed avi, especially the ones that look more like a scenery than an avi, are hidden. No amount of detective work I've done has helped me figure out the combination of items or glitches needed to craft an avi like some I see in the gcd. :c

On the note of mlh body switching, I LOVED THAT. The whole MLH was in a twilight zone, but if there is to be another body switching, I recommend that we practice writing like each other. 3nodding

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
w.o.l.f.i
It's despairing when a well-dressed avi, especially the ones that look more like a scenery than an avi, are hidden. No amount of detective work I've done has helped me figure out the combination of items or glitches needed to craft an avi like some I see in the gcd. :c

On the note of mlh body switching, I LOVED THAT. The whole MLH was in a twilight zone, but if there is to be another body switching, I recommend that we practice writing like each other. 3nodding

I know a couple of tricks for making scenery-based avatars, one of them is Cheepz (I'm not kidding, these little guys hide behind almost everything). I can't reproduce everything that I've seen people make, but I do know a few ways of making your avatar 'bodyless'.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
w.o.l.f.i
swimfan120
w.o.l.f.i
lol your welcome wolfi
You do? I always wondered if I was being a nuisance posting these random avatars in the thread with "oMG gAiz dis AVI so HOOOT gess wut itemz razz kthx". Have you ever done any of the tektek contests in the avatar talk forum?
Yes i do
Nah your not a nuisance at all
Yes i have, haven't done any in a while b/c i got busy with work and stuff

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zzyli
w.o.l.f.i

I know a couple of tricks for making scenery-based avatars, one of them is Cheepz (I'm not kidding, these little guys hide behind almost everything). I can't reproduce everything that I've seen people make, but I do know a few ways of making your avatar 'bodyless'.

Cheepz...? Seriously, CHEEPZ? Do you have to make it face backward to work? Have you tried with will o wisp?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
w.o.l.f.i
Cheepz...? Seriously, CHEEPZ? Do you have to make it face backward to work? Have you tried with will o wisp?

Yes, you do need to face backwards. You may have to experiment a little to see what stuff works and what doesn't, but it's a cheap starter to bodyless avatars. Animated items in their animated poses will always show up.

I don't actually have a will-o-wisp, though it is an item which I have considered picking up. Also, any small I-Am avatar item will also hide behind some foregrounds (like Hermes Moon & it's compatriots).

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
swimfan120
SilverSeptember

9goats

Damn you two!!
*shakes fist at*
Leave my poor little cupcake alone! emotion_donotwant

I want more than just your cupcake. emotion_dowant