Yes! 0.53858024691358 53.9% [ 349 ]
Yes! 0.12808641975309 12.8% [ 83 ]
NO U 0.095679012345679 9.6% [ 62 ]
Bawlz 0.23765432098765 23.8% [ 154 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

xYAOIx
w.o.l.f.i
Whoo~ thanks to everyone who came and watched. A bittersweet ending to a lovely and suspenseful movie~ This Saturday we'll be watching Pan's Labyrinth, also by Guillermo del Toro!

I love that one!
Same here! I've already seen it, but someone requested the movie so we'll hopefully watch it this week. I just have to find the vid... sweatdrop
Zzyli
It's alright. Real life/family comes first. Blood donors usually have someone go along with them because of the possibility of weakness after giving blood, otherwise they would stay at the donation center for 30 min to an hour to eat and regain nutrients/strength.

Seeker

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rainbow Filled Nights

we're on buzzsaw if you still wanna come 3nodding

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

emotion_kirakira

w.o.l.f.i

She'd never had an adverse reaction before & she's donated a few times, she must have just been having an off day. It's much better to be on the safe side though 3nodding

Draux

*waves* Is there anything that we can do for you, or you just coming to say hi?

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Seeker

Zzyli

I'm stalking Fay.
Like a pro I might add.

Do you happen to know if she has spoken about some boy to a crew recently?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Draux
Zzyli

I'm stalking Fay.
Like a pro I might add.

Do you happen to know if she has spoken about some boy to a crew recently?

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I think that she's in today's Tuna crew, or hoping to join it (as long as I'm thinking of the right user). They're just getting up & running at the moment.

Also- I just quoted my own post in a new reply *derps everywhere*

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Seeker

Zzyli

Yes I am talking to her on Skype.
I am trying to find the group of people she has been talking to about me because she won't tell me what she has been saying.
Km so curious I am going nuts.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
We've hit gr heart

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
We've hit gr heart

Congrats~
I'm kinda around for a bit, I don't know for how long, But I'm here.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Zzyli

So I have to leave for a bit, take my spot until I get back? Dx
I told them to hold HPR if you reach it, we're on buzz saw
And sphere/div were my buffs
I told them I'll be back soon, miya has the map

I_Am_Cowbows_Fan's Princess

Invisible Friend

14,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
So darks mom just screamed at her, cause she doesnt have a job. Saying she has untill dec to get a job, or shes doing somthing. She doesnt eben know what shes gunna do just something.
Darks mom so doesnt know how getting a job works. They dont lookat you app and hire you they interview and backgrownd check first then if your the best you get the job.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Draux
Zzyli

Yes I am talking to her on Skype.
I am trying to find the group of people she has been talking to about me because she won't tell me what she has been saying.
Km so curious I am going nuts.

Wrong crew. I crew with lots and lots and lots of people. And stop stalking me. xd

And I thought you gave up on that?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Miyaka Hana

I hope you're patient enough to wait 45 minutes crying
Ugh I hate my dad couldn't wait >>
But I'll be back as soon as I get home 3nodding

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Dark Light Doom
Apple Blossom19
Dark Light Doom

*Dark goes to emo corner,* Unless you hold more than one run. Dark has to forfeit her spot Darks mom thinks she 'needs to go outside' and 'go to the mall' and 'see whats happening in the world' So Dark has to go to the mall. . . With her mom ><
So I hope we has more speed runs tonight.~ Dark wants Shorbs~ and Gold xD
My father says that. But I ignore him. cat_sweatdrop

Darks mom threats to take my computer away~ And I own it and her mother has no claim to it.
Also looks like I wont get to DMS tomorrow, sad cry emo Cause she 'has' to go to the mall again.
Dark hate going to the mall with her mom >.<
Today Mom desided that the movies was what we were doing if I had know that didn't count as going to the mall Dark would have told her no.
It;s not like I'm getting anything at the mall, and there is no real point in going.
It's just to torture me.
I hate going to wall-mart. The thing is I'm very prejudiced about the area that the shop is in, so I hate it even more, cause I run into at least one fat person wearing pajama pants and tank-tops and apparently lost the memo on how to wear pants. *shudders*

But I go to help mom, and when I moan about it, he says "It would do you good to get out." But wall mart makes me tired, and stressed out @.@

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Apple Blossom19
Dark Light Doom
Apple Blossom19
Dark Light Doom

*Dark goes to emo corner,* Unless you hold more than one run. Dark has to forfeit her spot Darks mom thinks she 'needs to go outside' and 'go to the mall' and 'see whats happening in the world' So Dark has to go to the mall. . . With her mom ><
So I hope we has more speed runs tonight.~ Dark wants Shorbs~ and Gold xD
My father says that. But I ignore him. cat_sweatdrop

Darks mom threats to take my computer away~ And I own it and her mother has no claim to it.
Also looks like I wont get to DMS tomorrow, sad cry emo Cause she 'has' to go to the mall again.
Dark hate going to the mall with her mom >.<
Today Mom desided that the movies was what we were doing if I had know that didn't count as going to the mall Dark would have told her no.
It;s not like I'm getting anything at the mall, and there is no real point in going.
It's just to torture me.
I hate going to wall-mart. The thing is I'm very prejudiced about the area that the shop is in, so I hate it even more, cause I run into at least one fat person wearing pajama pants and tank-tops and apparently lost the memo on how to wear pants. *shudders*

But I go to help mom, and when I moan about it, he says "It would do you good to get out." But wall mart makes me tired, and stressed out @.@

Yes but do you see the other problem here? Walmart day before Thanksgiving. Its gonna be a mad house!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff