Coming, in the middle of another game, give me a sec XD

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Miyaka Hana

Hihi! I know Dark asked you guys if you could help me become attuned, and that you're having a tuna crew tomorrow, but I haven't found Kam yet and I hear you can't be attuned if you haven't found her at all yet. Is that true? I kind of hope not because I can't seem to find any groups who will help me get attuned.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana

Hihi! I know Dark asked you guys if you could help me become attuned, and that you're having a tuna crew tomorrow, but I haven't found Kam yet and I hear you can't be attuned if you haven't found her at all yet. Is that true? I kind of hope not because I can't seem to find any groups who will help me get attuned.
The tuna process goes like this, you search the first part of DMS (called the Yellow Maze) when you hit the Green maze.

Your quest will update, to tell you to look all throughout the greenmaze until you hit the 100% room, and at the end of that area, you meet kam, and when you meet kam.

You will follow her into the crypt and your quest will update and tell you to talk to deva, and she'll tell you to talk to alastor and you have to defeat 100 wolves/vampires and after that, you turn in the quest and you're attuned. smile

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Is that all I am to you?

OMG YOU BETCH, THAT LAST LINK. FFFFFFFFFFF Had the volume turned up since I was listening to music. XD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9goats

Is that all I am to you?

OMG YOU BETCH, THAT LAST LINK. FFFFFFFFFFF Had the volume turned up since I was listening to music. XD
lol I was considering telling you about the last link, but surprises are fun, no? User Image

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Miyaka Hana
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana

The tuna process goes like this, you search the first part of DMS (called the Yellow Maze) when you hit the Green maze.

Your quest will update, to tell you to look all throughout the greenmaze until you hit the 100% room, and at the end of that area, you meet kam, and when you meet kam.

You will follow her into the crypt and your quest will update and tell you to talk to deva, and she'll tell you to talk to alastor and you have to defeat 100 wolves/vampires and after that, you turn in the quest and you're attuned. smile

Ah. I see. I've been into GRs but haven't finished them yet. Would I be able to come along tomorrow?

Pants

21,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
w.o.l.f.i
9goats

Is that all I am to you?

lol I was considering telling you about the last link, but surprises are fun, no? User Image

idk wut ur talkin bout

Edit: I still have that HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAA song on loop btw.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana

Ah. I see. I've been into GRs but haven't finished them yet. Would I be able to come along tomorrow?
What is your cl if I may ask? o: I believe we have some spots opened, just wanna be prepared. :3

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Miyaka Hana
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana

What is your cl if I may ask? o: I believe we have some spots opened, just wanna be prepared. :3

11.0 but I might be able to get up to 11.1 if you'd be able to tell me what buffs to level?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Miyaka Hana

quick question
whats a good ringset for tuna o;
I wanna level it up as much as possible while I can xD

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miyaka Hana

quick question

Just level up your attacks and passives, I'll more than likely have you be an attacker, or if Dande can't make it, I'll make you my bu and teach you some kiting along the way. 3nodding

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Miyaka Hana
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miyaka Hana

quick question

Just level up your attacks and passives, I'll more than likely have you be an attacker, or if Dande can't make it, I'll make you my bu and teach you some kiting along the way. 3nodding

right now, my rings at 11+
meats at 12..
bandage, sphere, iron, rock, fitness, slash, hack, mantis, wish, and.. something else is at 11 o3o
we'll see emotion_awesome

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana
Darkened Fay
Miyaka Hana

11.0 but I might be able to get up to 11.1 if you'd be able to tell me what buffs to level?

Just work on leveling your attacks, buffs can be rearranged. :3

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miyaka Hana
Rainbow Filled Nights
Miyaka Hana

quick question

right now, my rings at 11+
meats at 12..
bandage, sphere, iron, rock, fitness, slash, hack, mantis, wish, and.. something else is at 11 o3o
we'll see emotion_awesome

Alright, just work on leveling up attacks, and don't use your swap, just in case of emergency o3o.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff